Phantom 3 standard crash

Reaction score
Today my Phantom 3 Standard crashed on the ground. This resulted in the camera being vertically flipped (DJI logo is on top upside down). How do I get the camera off the gimbal, so I can turn the camera and put it back on?

I'm sorry to hear about your crash. I just happened to see your post. I remember watching a YouTube video or two on that. Just do a search on YouTube and you'll find what you're looking for. I hope you do.

I'm sorry to hear about your crash. I just happened to see your post. I remember watching a YouTube video or two on that. Just do a search on YouTube and you'll find what you're looking for. I hope you do.
Thank you...searching YouTube now

Any luck? I know you have to push those plastic "washers" up on the two plastic pins and leave them there for a half an hour or so so that they "stretch". Then you can pull them off and then it's a matter of being careful not to damage any of the wiring,etc. Godspeed.

Any luck? I know you have to push those plastic "washers" up on the two plastic pins and leave them there for a half an hour or so so that they "stretch". Then you can pull them off and then it's a matter of being careful not to damage any of the wiring,etc. Godspeed.
Still no luck finding video, hoping not to have to take gimbal assembly off quad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic