Phantom 3 Standard Checklist

I created a solid checklist for pre-flight and post-flight for the P3S.
I see some online, but they are not exactly print-able, so mine is formatted and set up to be a tangible checklist to bring with you when you fly your Phantom.

If anybody has any other ideas on modifications I should make to it, I would be glad to consider them. Of course, feel free to print the checklist if you'd like!

Very nice--thanks for preparing and sharing!

I've always used the CSC to start the engines, and straight down to cut them after I've landed.

Thank you for this. I am a newbie, having bought mine yesterday and still to fly it. I was sure after reading all the tutorials etc that I was going to forget something and this will help a lot,

I have had a couple of Syma quadcopters, so have some flying experience and I am looking forward to my upgrade.

I see some online, but they are not exactly print-able, so mine is formatted and set up to be a tangible checklist to bring with you when you fly your Phantom.

If anybody has any other ideas on modifications I should make to it, I would be glad to consider them. Of course, feel free to print the checklist if you'd like!
Thanks for the printable PS3 checklist. As a noobie Phantom pilot it will come in handy in those "CRS" (can't remember shi*) moments.

Thanks for a very concise and thorough checklist. Gives me confidence that I'm not going to miss something critical due to a brain fart. :)

Thanks! This should help me when I get my P3S!

Thanks for the checklist. I do have a couple of questions.

Step 13: Should the IMU be calibrated at all new locations or does this step refer to something the P3s does as it warms up?

Step 14: Should this not be done at beginning of every flight session, but especially at new locations?

13) No. Only calibrate if it asks or in case of problems.
14) No. See above.

I am a newbie as well. Though I have become confident in my operating the drone, I've downloaded and can use your list until I become better.
Thanks!

Awesome job, thanks

I just picked up tested "field notes". (Adam from mythbusters) it has everything you need in it. Check lists for each flight. Before, during and after. Labeled spots for frequncies, mission, location, batteries, etc etc etc. It's an awesome little book! I beleive they put the files online so you can print them out instead of buying!

Reactions: Snarfleblaster

Thanks for the checklist helps a lot!

I've tipped p2v before when it was new and went thru several props. Sense i bought my p3s I just hold the left stick down till it locks and the motors shut down.

Thanks for the list. It's really helpful. Do I have to calibrate the compass every time before flying? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

One item on the checklist I found particularly useful is to adjust the brightness of the screen of my iPhone. I usually keep it low but it is really helpful to turn it up outside!

Reactions: Francine

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl