Phantom 3 Standard Antenna

Reaction score
Hi…I am new to this forum and am looking for a part for my Phantom 3 Standard Remote Control.

I purchased my drone two weeks ago. The controller was dropped in a fall…breaking the antenna at the connection to the controller.

If anyone has recently converted their antenna to a more powerful system and has their original antenna, I would be interested in obtaining one to replace my broken one.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hi…I am new to this forum and am looking for a part for my Phantom 3 Standard Remote Control.

I purchased my drone two weeks ago. The controller was dropped in a fall…breaking the antenna at the connection to the controller.

If anyone has recently converted their antenna to a more powerful system and has their original antenna, I would be interested in obtaining one to replace my broken one.

Thanks for any assistance.
You may as well upgrade your antenna.
Antenna Signal Refitting Booster Amplifier Extend Rang For DJI Phantom3 Standard | eBay
Replacing the antenna yourself will void the warranty on the controller as far as I know, so you may want to have DJI repair it.

Warranty already voided on the controller by my dropping it and breaking the antenna :)

Warranty already voided on the controller by my dropping it and breaking the antenna :)
Ok, in that case you should go ahead and upgrade. That particular antenna array I linked above should boost your range. You could keep looking for a stock antenna if you prefer.

I have the stock antenna and it's not going to be used by me anymore. If you want I can ship it to you, I'm located in Iceland tough.....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan