Phantom 3 Standard $399

Exact same people I bought mine from about 3 or so weeks ago (for the same price), glad to see they brought the price back down and in stock again! They are a good seller!

Exact same people I bought mine from about 3 or so weeks ago (for the same price), glad to see they brought the price back down and in stock again! They are a good seller!

Ditto. I bought mine from them about a month ago and I'm thrilled that I learned about this dealer on this forum. I got mine delivered to my house less than 48 hours after I placed the order. I live in a state adjacent to the seller, but also the seller dropped to off to UPS within an hour after I placed my order!!!

Ditto. I bought mine from them about a month ago and I'm thrilled that I learned about this dealer on this forum. I got mine delivered to my house less than 48 hours after I placed the order. I live in a state adjacent to the seller, but also the seller dropped to off to UPS within an hour after I placed my order!!!

Yeah, I can vouch they ship quickly. They I believe they shipped mine the day after I ordered (right before the weekend) then received it Monday.

Bought mine at microcenter for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

New to forum and to drones as well. I just ordered the P3S from these guys and hopefully it will get here soon. I have been reading a lot ahead before buying and I hope I made the right choice vs P3A/P3P. For my use I think it should do me fine. A friend of mine bought one a while back from same dealer and he has been happy with it. I definitely want a good
tablet mount solution for iPad mini2 and likely a decent range booster (not max distance but for strong signal).

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good to know that more people bought from those guys hope no one have problems with theirs because mine was a bad experience so far

David, what was your bad experience? Was it with the drone, vendor or both?

Reactions: Alphaboy1
The drone flown 3 times and now is just a paperweight on my desk after no help from the vendor DJI finally decided I need to send it to get repair at my cost so much for a warranty

New to forum and to drones as well. I just ordered the P3S from these guys and hopefully it will get here soon. I have been reading a lot ahead before buying and I hope I made the right choice vs P3A/P3P. For my use I think it should do me fine. A friend of mine bought one a while back from same dealer and he has been happy with it. I definitely want a good
tablet mount solution for iPad mini2 and likely a decent range booster (not max distance but for strong signal).

When I bought mine from them I almost regretted the purchase because of range issues. However, I found the P3S does more than enough for me! As far as the dealer goes I had no issues with them.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Thanks guys. Coming from a Phantom 2 Vision plus. Fried my wifi module on my P2 this weekend so ended up selling that for parts. Hoping the P3 does not have this issue.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

How? o_O

No. how did you "fry" the P2?

15 flights and fried the wifi module. Seems to be a flaw in the design.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Well that sucks...

Just wanted to provide an update. I got my P3S from this Ebay seller ($399 deal) and so far so good. Everything arrived super fast and no visible damage from shipping. Took everything out of the box (I had already watched all videos and downloaded the manual prior to arrival). I used the DJI GO App for my iPad Mini 2 and the first thing it told me was that I needed to upgrade. After all of the horror stories I was a little nervous but I figured WTH so I let it go. Everything went rather quickly and without a hitch and it is on the latest FW. I was excited after that and after calibrating the compass and doing an IMU calibration, 10 mins in the simulator, I took it on its first short flight to see how things performed. So far this thing is amazing for the $$$. I added the Inspire 1 Tablet holder which is awesome as well. I have flown it about 4 times now with no issues whatsoever (fingers crossed). Just thought I'd report back my experience with this Ebay seller and the P3S out of the box. I'm hoping this things continues to perform well and now I want to find a good spot to test the range without any antenna mods.

Reactions: Squirrel!
In selling a antenna mod on eBay never used

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl