phantom 3 stan +dji go=choppy. mavic pro dji 4 =smooth

Reaction score
I'm using a note 3 for both. Not sure why video is choppy with phantom 3 and dgi 3 but smooth with dji go 4 and mavic. I also wanna note both are smooth on my galaxy 5 wtf. Any ideas?

I can play back my own videos after upload to youtube and they appear choppy on my pc. Original video is nice and clear. I watched my earlier video on another pc a little while ago and it was nice and smooth. P3S. Doesn't matter which device that I fly with, phone or tablet. I've got a gaming machine that should playback flawlessly and it seems to vary. Are you trying your playback on a pc?

I wonder if it's related to the speed of the phone? The Note 3 is slower than the Galaxy 5.

Like 300mhz slower but has more memory but like i said the mavic pro is smooth as can be. Im thinking issue with dji go 3 app on the note 3

I can play back my own videos after upload to youtube and they appear choppy on my pc. Original video is nice and clear. I watched my earlier video on another pc a little while ago and it was nice and smooth. P3S. Doesn't matter which device that I fly with, phone or tablet. I've got a gaming machine that should playback flawlessly and it seems to vary. Are you trying your playback on a pc?

Playback is smooth im talking about video while your flying the drone

How about Facebook live? Choppy on my P3A but the Mavic seems to be smooth for other people

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic