Phantom 3 sport mode?

Med,

I gave it a go today, wind at my back in ATTI and only got 56MPH. My hat is off to you!

Jerry
Convert to KMPH and you get a number 89.6 km/hr, wow

Nice!! 50mph.

The Fed-ex guy just showed up! I did end up with the new W323B with the GL300C. Opened the manual and it still says "16m/s" max velocity (in ATTi mode) so that's just over 35mph without a tail wind. :cool: -=Mike G.
I have the exact same AC and RC model as you. Would worry too much about some of the things you're reading regarding models. I've had mine over 16,000' and only turned back because I was worried about battery. Bird would've easily gone more - had full bars. Enjoy the experience.

with no wind i got the P4 up to 55 in sport mode on a short run, i bet it will go considerably faster with wind and a little distance to build up speed

I hit 110 km/h (30,6 m/s) yesterday in very strong wind, just a short run because it was a bit hard to get back againts the wind with 2-3 m/s.

20160826_221203.png
My speed record in Stock p3. I was dropping altitude and turning out of a funnel with a mild tailwind.

i got 43 mph on my p3s recently, in gps mode. dont know if that's fast for gps mode.

I fly around Busch wildlife quite a bit..
I also like to fly off the bluffs where you are flying, great range from up there and go way over Howell Island.

I like that area a lot. Got it out to 16500' off the bluffs, stock.

Do yourself a favor when you try those speed runs. Fly upwind quite a ways the do the downwind run back toward home. High speed runs can dran the battery faster and if you let yourself get to far downwind on a low battery, we might be hearing from you in the 'my phantom didn't come home' forum

Reactions: D'sAdvanced
Do yourself a favor when you try those speed runs. Fly upwind quite a ways the do the downwind run back toward home. High speed runs can dran the battery faster and if you let yourself get to far downwind on a low battery, we might be hearing from you in the 'my phantom didn't come home' forum

Cannot stress enough what Richard said. Always check the wind. As best practice, I run through one battery as a dry run to get a read on wind both ways, top speed, etc. Then do a run on another full charge battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj