Phantom 3 Sport Mode discovered

Judging by the highway contents and the flipped over car about a minute in with no cops on scene, I'd say maybe a staged movie/TV show shoot? And he's an aerial photographer/videographer showing off before work? Either way, that dude can freakin fly. Maybe he should look into the future job of AF/Navy pilot.

Wow, I'm amazed by this video!
How much of a DJI phantom is in this shell? What modes are made to fly this way? Incredible..

Judging by the highway contents and the flipped over car about a minute in with no cops on scene, I'd say maybe a staged movie/TV show shoot? And he's an aerial photographer/videographer showing off before work? Either way, that dude can freakin fly. Maybe he should look into the future job of AF/Navy pilot.
Agree. Especially going through the trees and low to the ground going that fast!

He is a sponsored flyer. This was at a scheduled event.

IMG_0127.PNG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub