Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Good early morning all,

DJI has released pricing on Phantom 3 Spare Parts along with some other key accessories that we all have been long awaiting since the launch. Below we highlight some of the most notable along with links to pre-order:

Phantom 3 Extra Battery - $149

4K Replacement Camera - $539

HD Replacement Camera - $450

57W Battery Charger - $39

100W Battery Charger - $60

Hardshell Backpack - $149

Remote Controller - $590

Self-Tightening Propeller Set (2CW + 2CCW) - $30

All orders over $250 ship free within the US.

Phantom 3 batteries, parts and accessories are expected to begin arriving to our warehouses in the next 1-2 weeks. DJI has not been able to confirm a ship date from the factory quite yet. Please note that these dates are subject to change depending on production output at DJI.

Safe & Happy Flying to All!

Best,
Mike
Has anyone found any UK dealers offering the extras to pre-order yet?

Advexure -
I sent a request via your Contact Me page on your site.
Have not had a response, can you please check for that?

Thank you,
Craig

Advexure -
I sent a request via your Contact Me page on your site.
Have not had a response, can you please check for that?

Thank you,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Sorry if you have not heard from us. We are slightly behind on getting back to emails and VMs as it was an extremely heavy Phantom 3 shipping day today and we were all hands on deck to turn orders as fast as possible. Please send a PM here and we'll be happy to assist this evening.

Thanks,
Travis

I pre-ordered the hard shell backpack but someone in this thread said they talked to DJI and DJI said they are not releasing it.

Travis, can you confirm the hard shell backpack will be available?

I pre-ordered the hard shell backpack but someone in this thread said they talked to DJI and DJI said they are not releasing it.

Travis, can you confirm the hard shell backpack will be available?

Seems to be incorrect information. We have hundreds of hardshell backpacks on order with HQ to arrive in as soon as first shipments leave the factory. If we do hear any further information on this we will be sure to post back.

Thanks,
Travis

Seems to be incorrect information. We have hundreds of hardshell backpacks on order with HQ to arrive in as soon as first shipments leave the factory. If we do hear any further information on this we will be sure to post back.

Thanks,
Travis

Awesome thanks.

How soon till we get some batteries :)

Batteries next week...depending on if when and or what....Maybe everything

Do you know if the gimbal lock will be available for purchase separately? I left mine on the side of a mountain last week...

One Abe Lincoln would get you a new gimbal lock :D

Shoot us a PM and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Mike

Reactions: cmyk22
fivedollarbill.jpg

Ok you got me @RyanK. :oops: ONE OF THESE! To be quite honest I had no idea Abe was on the penny...

Reactions: davemex
Any updates on when the accessories will be shipping from China?

Not at this time. More than likely we should have some news from them early next week but still mid to late May for all P3 parts, accessories, batteries, etc. We'll definitely leave an update here when we know more.

Thanks,
Mike

Not at this time. More than likely we should have some news from them early next week but still mid to late May for all P3 parts, accessories, batteries, etc. We'll definitely leave an update here when we know more.

Thanks,
Mike

Awesome thanks. I was hoping to have the backpack by Memorial Weekend. Looks like that is not the case. No worries.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1