Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

no to complain, but is the backpack logo customizable?

We expect the copter logo will be swapped out with the DJI logo but these are simply the images that DJI provided to us with the announcement early this morning. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could customize them? :cool:

Hi Mike,
I am interested in ordering the GPC hardcase for P3 from your website, but the shipping cost to deliver to Singapore with DHL is nearly 200$. Is It correct? My zip code is 578385 so it would be great if you could reconfirm.

Just PM'ed you. Sorry for the delay.

Guy's Mike is gone I bet Long day for him...
I ordered 2 extra batteries ( those that Ordered like me for the P3P with the extra Battery), did it show up in your cart with the new purchase? In Other words I should be getting 3 on the shipment one for the Extra P3P w/Extra Batt... and then two new ones on top.
Does that make sense to anyone?

I'll Pm Mike or Travis but if you ordered the Extra Batt Kit/ and then whatever new battiers on top did the kit battery show in your cart...

Hi Tim, will get back to your PM in a minute. If you've got an extra battery still on order from a P3 with Extra Battery that is in it's own order from your P3 order and that battery should not be appearing in your cart. If you do have a battery on order from a combo and need additional batteries we will combine them so everything ships together. Hopefully that makes sense ;)

Excellent support from Travis. Placed pre-order today for GoProfessional hard protective case for P3!

Thanks for posting the pics, just jumped in on the backpack preorder with Advexure. Looks like the P3X will be coming along on some motorcycle rides this year :cool:.

Thanks Mike and Dan at Advexure for all the help! Just got 4 extra batteries, 2 more chargers and a GPC case on order.

Also was just told they've got a pallet of P3 Pro's arriving in on Monday and that my pre-order will be shipping then!

YOU GUYS ROCK! :D

I don't think 9450 is a model number. It is a size. The Phantom 3 props have different hubs because of the braking. It means 9.4 inches x 5.0 pitch
so not all 9450 props are the same? this can be an issue

Reactions: mmee1992
so not all 9450 props are the same? this can be an issue
Right. You must use composite hub 9450's on the Phantom. That way of sizing is industry standard.

Are all dji 9450 props the same?? or does dji make different 9450 props fro the PV3?
All 9450 props are not the same. AS far as I know DJI only makes one set for the P3.

All 9450 props are not the same. AS far as I know DJI only makes one set for the P3.
I have some dji 9450 turbo props that I've been using on my p2v+ for quite a while. I had these before the pv3 was released. I will compare them tomorrow.

I have some dji 9450 turbo props that I've been using on my p2v+ for quite a while. I had these before the pv3 was released. I will compare them tomorrow.
Just make sure you compare the hubs. The P3 hubs are composite to provide better grip on the motor shafts. Any other props you risk having the props fly off in flight.

Reactions: Skipholiday
Any idea if extra batteries will be shipped at the same time as the back orders from customers that ordered the extra battery package?

Just found a great deal on P3 here in Thailand through an online store similar to Amazon that have 10% off everything today if you pay by Mastercard.

Problem is they are not offering the extra battery package, anyone know if spare batteries will be shipped the same time as they guys that ordered the 'extra battery package', don't want to be waiting more time for an extra battery just because of the savings.

Prices in Thailand with the discount:
Advanced $885
Pro $1115

Any idea if extra batteries will be shipped at the same time as the back orders from customers that ordered the extra battery package?

Just found a great deal on P3 here in Thailand through an online store similar to Amazon that have 10% off everything today if you pay by Mastercard.

Problem is they are not offering the extra battery package, anyone know if spare batteries will be shipped the same time as they guys that ordered the 'extra battery package', don't want to be waiting more time for an extra battery just because of the savings.

Prices in Thailand with the discount:
Advanced $885
Pro $1115

I don't see their price list on their website? Do they have a shop here in Bangkok?

Never would have guessed the 4k camera is cheaper than the V+ version.

Is that a typo on the remote controller?

If anyone needs to replace their controller, make sure you get the Inspire as it has the HDMI out. This is how they were doing the streaming on the launch day.
Cheng even mentions it on the beginning of the you tube clip
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And in regards to replacing the camera and stickers...
Here is food for thought..
Advanced user paid $259 cheaper than the pro, $1259-$1000 (slower charger, no 4k, no SDK support, poor mans silver stickers). Lets assume that the camera system is plug and play and swapable (no one has proven this)... If they crash the camera, then they can upgrade cheaper, $549-$450 = $89 difference.
Mmmm... So that means if you own an Advanced and the camera needs replacing then you are $170 better off? ($259-$89).

All in all, DJI will be winners in this.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31