Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Any idea if there will be a battery two pack option? With a bit of savings.

I would highly doubt it, nothing as of now. Not something that was ever done with the P2 so I would say probably not. :(

Mike, have you heard when you might be getting the Ronin-M?

I would highly doubt it, nothing as of now. Not something that was ever done with the P2 so I would say probably not. :(
Amazon had them for sale best price on the twin pack that I saw was $175 usually it was 2 for $250.

Not much difference in price between the Adv/Pro cameras and chargers. Looks like you are paying extra $$ just for the Pro name and gold stickers when you buy the actual P3 Pro.
So buy the advanced and add a pro camera to it and a better charger, which ones cheaper now? ;)

Geez! Already?! :eek:
No, I always keep extra props for my helis. 3 out on everything I fly. I hate waiting on parts. I'll probably never use them that often on a drone. Knock on wood.

again, I'm about to purchase a bunch of stuff. Any coupon codes?

Mike, have you heard when you might be getting the Ronin-M?

Next batch of Ronin-M's is arriving in on Monday, plenty of room left in that batch currently.

Amazon had them for sale best price on the twin pack that I saw was $175 usually it was 2 for $250.

Yes, that was actually quite odd as that was not something ever authorized by DJI for dealers. Must have been a specific deal they worked out with Amazon. Maybe in a few months for P3 but wouldn't expect anything soon.

No, I always keep extra props for my helis. 3 out on everything I fly. I hate waiting on parts. I'll probably never use them that often on a drone. Knock on wood.

again, I'm about to purchase a bunch of stuff. Any coupon codes?

Sorry, only free shipping on orders over $250 at the moment :(

placed an order. Hopefully all this stuff comes in at once since it's all backorder. Hate to wait 2-3 weeks for my batteries just because props don't make it from china! :p

placed an order. Hopefully all this stuff comes in at once since it's all backorder. Hate to wait 2-3 weeks for my batteries just because props don't make it from china! :p

We sure hope it all comes in at once as well. If something were to hold the others up we'll get what we can on the way. Thanks

I'm filming a wedding in two weeks, what are the odds that I would have it in time?

I can definitely confirm Monday arrival of that next batch, they have not yet cleared through customs but they've got plenty of time to do that over the weekend as DHL operates 7 days a week so depending on where you're looking to ship to it should not be a problem.

Question. I've seen a few other sites offer the p3 battery's for 129.99 pre order

Question. I've seen a few other sites offer the p3 battery's for 129.99 pre order

Links? I would assume they started allowing pre-orders prior to the price being released early this morning and will have to collect on the rest.

P3Batt.jpg

Reactions: Julius717
Links? I would assume they started allowing pre-orders prior to the price being released early this morning and will have to collect on the rest.

View attachment 18684

Yea I assumed that was the case lol.
Saw it on drone-world.com

Thanks for reaching out, Mike! I appreciate you doing so, and order placed for the Ronin-M.

Reactions: Advexure

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik