Phantom 3 S violent shuttering

Reaction score
I had been flying my P3 for about 15 min and brought it down low. At about 50 feet the copter started shuttering out of controll. I was able to hard land it on concrete and shut it down. What happened?

Nobody is going to be able to tell you anything. You have to go through the process of uploading your flight logs etc. for people to look at here.

I had that happen one time when I came close to a metal roof. Fortunately it came down in a hay field near by. Was there any large metal objects near by?

Yep, either a metal object, concrete, or it could be a gust of wind.

flight log keeps warning strong interference. I get that alot but aircraft never acted like that before. I will try and upload the flight record. Thanks

flight log keeps warning strong interference. I get that alot but aircraft never acted like that before. I will try and upload the flight record. Thanks
Strong magnetic or radio interference? Let's have a look at the flight data.

You're not missing a piece of prop, are you? Or have a really loose motor mount? Shuddering sounds like a mechanical issue.

Was it windy that day?

Wind was only 3.5mph I checked prop and motor mounts all good. I was landing in F mode. I normally switch back to P mode when landing.
Anybody had tip on posting flight data to this site?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20