phantom 3 remote beeps when turning on.

Reaction score
I have had my phantom 3 advanced for about 2 weeks. I love flying this thing but I have a question. Whenever I first turn on the remote it beeps continously until I move the right control stick. Wondering if this is normal or what I can do to correct the condition. I have tried calibrating the remote. Also once I move the right stick and link to the quadcopter. Everything works normal. Anybody else ran into this and what did you do to correct it.

I have had my phantom 3 advanced for about 2 weeks. I love flying this thing but I have a question. Whenever I first turn on the remote it beeps continously until I move the right control stick. Wondering if this is normal or what I can do to correct the condition. I have tried calibrating the remote. Also once I move the right stick and link to the quadcopter. Everything works normal. Anybody else ran into this and what did you do to correct it.

crazy i have the same problem on mine it just started out of no where and my maps wont load when there is wifi on. my phone loads maps fine however my tab i use for flying wont work. i have to play with my sticks to get the beeping to stop. ANY one ELSE out THERE

what does the manual say in regards to the beep sequence you're hearing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan