Phantom 3 Pros $999

Reaction score
Sorry if DUPE. I saw aome people posting that it was at a location (not the nation wide drop) but DJI has added the PRO to their mix, which is smart on their product line of reduced prices since CES.

The PRO is now $999. I am sure a Phantom 4 or something to replace the Pro is coming in March. Can't wait!

GO GET IT BOY!

http://store.dji.com/event/10years/

and with extra battery $1079

Very true and I noticed that it looks like this is the first that I've seen that is being both sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

I wonder what it means?

It means you haven't been watching it very closely on Amazon. The P3P and P3A have been sold and fulfilled by Amazon for a long time. They just didn't usually show up first on the list because there were marketplace sellers using Amazon fulfillment that were cheaper.

ReadyMadeRC had the Pro for $1158.99 with extra battery over Thanksgiving. With their $100 off Thanksgiving coupon, and $11.10 for shipping, I paid $1070.09. Just squeaked in under the current price, so still happy :)

Ha! Similar story to me! I feel awesome. I Paid $1044 at Best buy for my p3pro with the hard-shell backpack using a 10% movers coupon and a price match from Jet.Com.

It means you haven't been watching it very closely on Amazon. The P3P and P3A have been sold and fulfilled by Amazon for a long time. They just didn't usually show up first on the list because there were marketplace sellers using Amazon fulfillment that were cheaper.
I don't pay that much attention to that, correct. I buy from two sellers, that said, for drones, especially the more expensive drones, Amazon prefers to just fill. Just look.

Ha! Similar story to me! I feel awesome. I Paid $1044 at Best buy for my p3pro with the hard-shell backpack using a 10% movers coupon and a price match from Jet.Com.
Ho do you get the 10 movers coupon and what was the price match from jet please!

It's a good deal for sure.... almost want a spare - but the last time I bought a "spare" when the price dropped a new version came out a month later...:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1