Phantom 3 Professional will not go into ATTI MODE

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 Professional will not go into ATTI MODE.

I'm running FW 1.6

When I switch to ATTI it stays in GPS Mode.

Any ideas what may be happening?

I can go over one more click to the Multi Flight Mode option (Waypoints, Follow Me, etc.) However, the middle option will not take me into ATTI.

I'm not sure when this first started happening since it's been a minute since I tried ATTI mode.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-DJ Syd

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Had this happen to me today, finally able to go out and fly since Firmware Upgrade. Upgrade turned IOC off by default. I had to go in settings and turn back on, all worked after that.

I'm headed back out in the morning to run test.

I did some troubleshooting indoors tonight. I connected to the Phantom and went into settings/configuration and turned On Basic Mode and then turned it Off. Did the same to a few other settings. Low and behold, I flipped the switch to ATTI and it worked. I will try with the Motors on and in the air tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
I'm headed back out in the morning to run test.

Was your RC defaulted back to "IOC off" with 1.6, like VAJeff experienced? You can check that indoors anytime, just connect without the props installed and turn it all on.

I just checked mine and it also defaulted to IOC off when I loaded 1.6. Glad you brought this up so I could fix it before the next flight, in case I needed ATTI. I flew my AutoPilot today this way, didn't have any problem, worked fine. Luckily I didn't have any GPS reception issues (a rare occurrence).

Last edited:
I did some troubleshooting indoors tonight. I connected to the Phantom and went into settings/configuration and turned On Basic Mode and then turned it Off. Did the same to a few other settings. Low and behold, I flipped the switch to ATTI and it worked. I will try with the Motors on and in the air tomorrow morning.

I clicked the "Reset IOC" link that I found, then mine started working too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20