Phantom 3 Professional Question??

Reaction score
Is there any website or place that sells the Phantom 3 Professional 4K camera,gimbal, and ribbon already attached and assembled so I can just plug it up and begin using it?

I know I can but I am wondering can I buy the whole thing put together so I do not have to install the ribbon myself

The ribbon cable comes attached.

When I did an online chat with a representative they said it did not come attached................

DJI online chat doesn't always give the best advice ;)

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
I bought a complete plug and play camera/gimbal for P3Pro from DJI, 389 usd delivered to my door.
It came with everything below the four hole flange including rubber dampers and pins.

Just want to clarify but by everything below you do mean the camera ribbon was attached already onto the camera?

The ribbon cable does come attached. Disregard whatever DJI support told you.

Just want to clarify but by everything below you do mean the camera ribbon was attached already onto the camera?
Yes, it was a complete replacement of everything below the 4 hole flange on the belly of the drone....a complete 4 hole flange, with complete gimbal, camera, everything.

All I did was hold it up to the drone belly, put in 4 new white rubber vibration dampers, insert 2 plastic pins, plug in two gray multi-wire plugs, update camera firmware and flew.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik