Phantom 3 Professional - Full Kit.

Reaction score
I posted this to craigslist. I wanted to know what people thought or if they are interested.

If you're in Spokane or CD'A area I can email you the craigslist link.

DJI PHANTOM 3 Professional - Full Kit. $1650.

New is over $1,900

I'm upgrading and selling this package.

Slight crack on one arm. Still functions perfectly. See picture. New housing can be purchase for less than $60 online (See included picture breakdown). I've deducted the price of a new shell in my breakdown.

Comes with:

Phantom 3 Professional (Battery, Charger, Original Box, Accessories, Propellers, ETC)
Extra DJI Batteries X 3 (4 Total)
Polar Pro Stabilizers
Polar Pro Cover & Gimbal Lock
Polar Pro Gimbal Guard
Polar Pro LED Lights
Itelite Controller Mod
Extra Propellers X 2 (new)
Smatree 3 Battery Charger
DJI Phantom Propeller Guards
DJI Hardshell Backpack
Polar Pro Filter 6 Pack

IMG_4661 2.jpg DJI - Full Kit.jpg IMG_4660.jpg IMG_4662.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4658.jpg
    IMG_4658.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 347
I should note I used loctite for plastics in the crack. That is what you see there.

Last edited:
It has tipped on landing a few 3 times or so... That is why I got the stabilizers. The arm had the crack I think from the Manfrotto backpack and the overhead compartment on a flight. I've had 10+ flights with the crack and loctite with no issues. It had one crash where it drifted in to a bush on landing and fell no more than 2' in the grass in my front yard with no damage. Like I said. I'd go down to $1600 if someone is really concerned about the shell. or if the need to see more pictures.

I may be a bit unrealistic. Can anyone help me understand what a fair price would be for this setup?

Am I better off selling the parts separately?

I may be a bit unrealistic. Can anyone help me understand what a fair price would be for this setup?

Am I better off selling the parts separately?

Add the current price of a P3P plus the current prices of all accessories. I would say for used and the crack, 75% from the number you get from your addition above.

So $1,450? would be about 75%. I'd take that deal if anyone is interested.

If it were me, I'd try selling things separately. Finding someone who wants exactly what you have will be very difficult. $1450 for a P3P, regardless of options, is unrealistic. Try selling individually for around 75% of current new price

I'd agree with D's... I've been slowly buying broken phantoms, fixing and selling, and honestly, used drones have been selling for 65%ish (or less) of their original worth... most people would rather buy new without the accessories than pay close to new with all the extra stuff... it's dumb, but that's what I've noticed.

We almost have to treat our addic...hobby where the price justifies our satisfaction well over resale. BUT selling parts separately will allow you to ask a little more I think...

Just my 2 cents.

Also; I might be interested in a battery or two and the stabilizers if you decide to part it out!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

In that case..how much for the polarpro filters? Are they scratched or damaged in anyway>?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik