Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20

So is Go supposed to be coming out for Android?

Thats a strange claim, since i have tested autopilot 2.0 beta with the latest 1.3.2 firmware.

So thats very strange that they say no sdk in latest firmware.....

definitely has SDK support in new firmware - BUT, incomplete - some functionality missing in various apps... I think this new firmware will pair with the new SDK which DJI announced a couple days ago... someone should let autopilot know...

So is Go supposed to be coming out for Android?

Ofcourse. The GO App is replacing pilot App. Android just needs a litle more time.

Reactions: rrmccabe
Thats a strange claim, since i have tested autopilot 2.0 beta with the latest 1.3.2 firmware.

your video was posted 8/2 - the new firmware was just released?

your video was posted 8/2 - the new firmware was just released?

You can think a litle bit and know why...!!! I cant say more.

Reactions: SENC
It was exhausting! 2 birds, 2 controllers and 6 batteries. 2 IMU calibrations and 2 gimbal calibrations. Still have 2 compass calibrations to go, will do those on location. Everything went easy peasy, no problems. I need to get an HDMI cable to check my new board.............. even if just to my desktop monitor!

Reactions: Tom M WI

can you tell me how to get the beta version... i subscribe to it but never receive a file...
thanks in advance

can you tell me how to get the beta version... i subscribe to it but never receive a file...
thanks in advance
O aplied and After i was invited to test. Autopilot ofered limited test quantity. Some say it was 100 others say it was 1000 beta testers. No way to know.

Can someone please remind me the order to do the calibrations after update. Is it RC, IMU, Gimbal and then compass on location?
IMO-- I would do the IMU First, then the gimbal, then the compass, -- fly it, and if the controls are off-- then do the RC

I DID whatever happened to come up first.. there is no logic in doing any one before any other. They are all independent of each other. In that, I have ALWAYS updated right away, and too have never crashed. Just to raise the bar a little.. I had a sandwich for lunch.

I DID whatever happened to come up first.. there is no logic in doing any one before any other. They are all independent of each other. In that, I have ALWAYS updated right away, and too have never crashed. Just to raise the bar a little.. I had a sandwich for lunch.

TX cal isn't really necessary, it will warn you if required.

First cool the bird the best you can, then do an IMU calibration. See if gimbal is required after that. Most of the time gimbal isn't required. Then wait till you're out in an open area to do the compass calibration. Please be ware of things like rebar, metal pipes and any other type of metal objects.

Last edited:
TX cal isn't really necessary, it will warn you if required.

First cool the bird the best you can, then do an IMU calibration. See if gimbal is required after that. Most of the time gimbal isn't required. Then wait till your out in an open area to do the compass calibration. Please be ware of things like rebar, metal pips and any other type of metal objects.
Is there any harm in calibrating TX if not called for? Just curious.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20