Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20

I know I said I'd go fly these updates, but a nap is sounding really good right about now. But snerd, you didn't get out of bet until noon! Shaddup!!! :D

All of my upgrades went fine except the transmitter, I could not update from the GO App as it stated the firmware did not support it so I connected it to the camera with USB as stated in the How to upgrade firmware document and it updated it with no problem. So all is now updated, the P3P, Transmitter, 4 batteries ... now just need time to go fly and test..Also for what it is worth I am using a iPad 3 mini running IOS9 and I turned all on and connected and my iPad is no longer heating up as quickly as it used to. I will do more testing, I am hoping they addressed this issue.

Reactions: Alex Kiritsis
Is there a new firmware update for the DJI P3?

Kind of confused.com here lol

I still havent updated mine since buying it last week as saw posts that it should not be updated.

I only had one "oh crap" moment....................... when it took a few moments for the RC to start updating. I thought, oh crap, did I get the HDMI board upgrade done right?! Did I get all 3 ribbon cables connected right?! Whew!! Then it finally started the update. Nap time!

Yes, I see that. I'm not saying that you're wrong. But there is no date on any of their announcements. It that perhaps in relation to the "last" firmware update? Just asking.

Auto logic refers to the latest firmware which is the one we saw today.

Any improved experiences with these firmware updates resolving lag time on Android?

Curious if the Android DJI GO APP is going to be needed to correct the video lag.

Samsung tablets have been a problem with video lag. Anyone update using a Samsung tablet? What is your experience?

I just updated my P3P, Controller, App and Batteries. Test flew outside and inside using the vision positioning and Atti mode and had no issues. No drifting, rock solid hovers. Video feed seem to be ok, but need to test a bit more. Will run through some batteries and report back my results of distance and video lag. Looks like after this firmware update that you'll be able to update the controller through the iPad app. That would be sweet.

Reactions: Mordor and mikesher
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No !

That is very disappointing. Two months of waiting for a fix to resolve this common issue and still nothing.
But we got the 'jpeg burst' mode fixed and a new iOS only app.....lame!

Are you using DJI Pilot 1.2.0?

Reactions: ScottyT
That is very disappointing. Two months of waiting for a fix to resolve this common issue and still nothing.
But we got the 'jpeg burst' mode fixed and a new iOS only app.....lame!

Are you using DJI Pilot 1.2.0?

Lag is not in the firmware but in the App. Wait for the new GO App for android and probably it will get fixed. It will come soon.

Yes, 1.2 of the app.

Getting 1.2 was key to updating the RC side.

This firmware might be slightly improved but I am not going to say. Was still framing pretty bad on the first test with play services updates. I need to do a reboot and try again to say for sure. Bad part is I cant run half the apps I need to without Play services.

Since this update is supposed to allow us to roll back... Wonder if we can roll clear back.

Lag is not in the firmware but in the App. Wait for the new GO App for android and probably it will get fixed. It will come soon.

Miguel are you sure? I bought the P3 after the updates but everything I read says the lag came from a firmware upate.

Yes, 1.2 of the app.

Getting 1.2 was key to updating the RC side.

This firmware might be slightly improved but I am not going to say. Was still framing pretty bad on the first test with play services updates. I need to do a reboot and try again to say for sure. Bad part is I cant run half the apps I need to without Play services.

Since this update is supposed to allow us to roll back... Wonder if we can roll clear back.

Miguel are you sure? I bought the P3 after the updates but everything I read says the lag came from a firmware upate.

To be sure, You can Always downgrade to 1.1.9 and test it.

I dont believe that the overchange of the tablets to get CPU very high use is from firmware. It is probably from the App, since i use ios with 1.1.9, 1.2.8, and 1.3.2 on iPad mini 2 and i never had any lag issue. Probably ios App is more optimized because less devices to suport comparing with the world of android.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20