Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20

I just hope they optimized the pig that is the android app so that my video doest stutter.

Reactions: n6vmo
Funny @Stephan.. you are chastising those that do update. I couldn't care less what you do, as is the case with most people. Its then you all you have is derogatory BS about those that do update, or that don't have issues with the last update... YOUR problems are exactly that. You can impart those issues on others simply because you want to.

as you said earlier

There will always be someone that is just dead set that the entire world is broke because they are. Its got to be a lonely life!

I feel I don't need to reply, quoting you is enough...

must be lonely though?

for the record, I didn't update. And am ok with that... hope you are too

sorry i offended you, not sure how. It appears you seem to have it in for someone who decided to wait, why not, not everyone needs to be gungho.

You have not read anywhere where I said "don't update", nor have i chastised anyone who had... get your fact straight...

Last edited:
Do you think just maybe that sort of testing could have been part of what was going on for the last 6 weeks?

Maybe...try it and report your findings.

flyNfrank got an email from DJi this morning that stated there was no way to "roll back the version"....kind of makes you wonder.

I'm wondering about Android support. DJI download page says it is coming soon. But will this new firmware work with the current android Pilot app? I'm on 1.1.9 and in no hurry to update, just curious at this point.

Some bad tempers in this thread. Lot's of posts deleted as result. Everyone take a step back from the keyboard and ask yourself if your post is:
  1. a critical attack on another member
  2. a constructive and relevant part of the discussion
If it's #1, you can stop right now. Your post will be deleted and you'll get a warning. If it's #2, carry on.

My friends, SDK is open in this firmware, so you can use any aplication that has POI , Orbit or any other function.

About those 3º party aplications, many sayd that when the oficial firmware was released, they would release theyr aplication to the public.

So keep watching, AutoFlightLogic ( IOS ), Litchi and UltimateFlight ( android ) , for theys P3 suport apps.

I just asked the guys behind Litchi and this is the response I got:

"I am not sure at this time. This new firmware may bring SDK support, but only partially it seems."

I just saw that there is a new FW out now but only two minor fixes are made? I never had one of those two problems before but what about the gimbal overload message for example or VPS bugs etc.. Is this like a emergency FW update to gain more time for the real FW update that fixes everything and bring POI etc.??

i think we are still waiting on an actual updated SDK to match this firmware...

i think we are still waiting on an actual updated SDK to match this firmware...
I am a bit confused by this, I thought the latest firmware would carry the necessary instructions to allow Litchi and others to finalize their apps.

That said @bladestrike said that POI etc would be native to the DJI app, I assumed it would be this update. Can anyone cast some light on what we should be expecting of this update to the firmware and the app?

Reactions: nv40
First flight after upgrade:

In the UK its windy, 15 mph and gust upto 29 mph:
Only had the P3P for a week so still flying very cautiously still. I had the latest firmware and had no problems.

Calibrated everything

after switching on everything the camera view was black, re switched on and was ok

took off and then lost signal video ect, it was 5 feet from me, so i brought it down, switched off everything and tried again, on gps mode the P3P was moving a lot and up and down, im putting this down to the wind, (im hoping) had a little lag which again i have never had and it was 15 feet away.
If wind dies down i will test again. hope this helps

Reactions: MattM123
@madgitty... really? :) good name

hoping you dont have issues down the road, wind can affect wifi, but not to that degree. Are there loads of wifi signals in your area?

I am a bit confused by this, I thought the latest firmware would carry the necessary instructions to allow Litchi and others to finalize their apps.

That said @bladestrike said that POI etc would be native to the DJI app, I assumed it would be this update. Can anyone cast some light on what we should be expecting of this update to the firmware and the app?
litchi, autopilot, etc. are built on the current SDK (2.1.0) - a few days ago, DJI announced that a new SDK would soon be released along with a new firmware to support that SDK...

The firmware has been released, but the updated SDK has not been released. The apps will have to be updated to account for changes in the SDK.

Regarding DJI's own app for POI, etc -those features are not currently available in this version of DJI GO but are forthcoming, according to Blade.

Thats what i thought...

So if they had special developers firmware they were using, I assumed it would resemble what was just released.

The SDK is a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications, but it must still "talk" to the firmware... I assumed this firmware update.

It seems to me POI etc is still way in the distance?

As soon as I drag my *** out of bed, I'm going to install my new HDMI board. Afterwards, I'll install the new firmware. The iOS app was updated while I slept. I'll report back later tonight. The only issues I'm having with the 1.2.6 firmware are the unlevel horizon again, and a small amount of vertical movement at 3-6 meters. Yes.............. danger is my business!

As soon as I drag my *** out of bed, I'm going to install my new HDMI board. Afterwards, I'll install the new firmware. The iOS app was updated while I slept. I'll report back later tonight. The only issues I'm having with the 1.2.6 firmware are the unlevel horizon again, and a small amount of vertical movement at 3-6 meters. Yes.............. danger is my business!
snerd I am definitely waiting for your feedback on the FW/app/horizon. Wait, what? Still in bed at this hour in OK?

........... Wait, what? Still in bed at this hour in OK?
Retirement has its advantages. :D

Plus, I'm having to slow down a little, as I had the 5th surgery on my shoulder. After they did a total replacement last year, now they don't know why the area "around" it keeps getting infected. But not to worry................ none of them have been as bad as the 2 back surgeries I've had!

I upgraded my app to the new Go App and I am running a Beta version of the firmware on my P3P for testing purposes, Version is 1.1.1007 but all is working well and my video is not dropping out as it used to. I only had 50% on my battery so only did a quick flight and hover but all seems to work very well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4