Phantom 3 Professional, extra battery, modded controller, extra charger

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Professional with 4K camera and gimbal in excellent condition for sale. Included are two controllers (one modded with DBSMods for extra range), two batteries, two pro chargers (faster charging), waterproof hard case, and all original accessories. One battery has 17 charges, the other has 7 charges. It has never been crashed, always hand caught, etc. I also have the original box, which I can ship as well for a nominal additional fee.

I am selling this because I just don't have time to use it as a father of small children. It is a lot of fun, but I've flown it less than 10 times. Several of the charges on these batteries are just a result of me charging both, and then only using one battery and running out of time to fly. I also bought one of the batteries used. Despite having two batteries, I can't recall a time when I even had enough time to use both in one outing. I've only flown it somewhere other than my front yard on two occasions.

When I was cutting the foam for the case, I was using a purple Sharpie and a small amount of the marker got on the bottom of the quadcopter under the motors, which you can see in the picture of the bottom of the Phantom. It is very minor, but I want to be sure I mention it.

I am asking $1350 shipped in the continental US, or best offer. I would prefer to sell as a package at this time, but I will consider breaking it up in a few days if I don't get any traction. Thanks for looking.
IMG_9081.JPG IMG_9080.JPG IMG_9079.JPG IMG_9078.JPG
IMG_9084.JPG IMG_9083.JPG IMG_9082.JPG IMG_9085.JPG

Last edited:
Vote to sell the modded controller separately. Probably not too many wanting two controllers.

Yeah. Totally comparable. Only one battery, only one charger, no hard case.
I never said it was totally comparable
and his has an extra battery with 0 cycles unless he was able to fly it like that
Show me $550 diff

I never said it was totally comparable
and his has an extra battery with 0 cycles unless he was able to fly it like that

There's no extra battery, it only came with one. Plus, hunch is pretty well known for repairing damaged P3s, who knows what that one actually went through - who else has a used P3 and *only* a zero-charge battery?

There's no extra battery, it only came with one. Plus, hunch is pretty well known for repairing damaged P3s, who knows what that one actually went through - who else has a used P3 and *only* a zero-charge battery?
Fair enough
I was reading it as though it came with the used battery and one with 0 cycles

No worries.

This is a pretty good deal. If I hadn't just jumped to the Inspire, I'd have taken him up on it.

actually the one i sold for 800 was one of my 5 personal birds, no crashes, no stress arm cracks, just demo flown.
at the time i don't have a "good" for sale battery that i would feel good sending with this bird but i do have bunch of
brand new batteries with 0 cycles on it, never charged, hence a new battery was included, and yes just one ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers