phantom 3 professional crash and replacement gone bad.

Reaction score
phantom 3 professional crash and replacement gone bad.

phantom 3 professional for sale...did i brick my bird? who cares i dont want to hear about dji ever !!!

part 1
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

part 2
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
well, two days ago i got my p3p back... guess what !! yes they sent me an entire brand new unit but as soon as i hooked up all my peripherals it didn't work !! its been 10 days, 10 frustrating days of all sort of instructions and tutorials in DJI forums and chats and cutomer service is horrible.

i had a weird feeling they instructed me not to send any accessories with the drone. they said " send the unit only" anyone could undestand that... but as it happens they screwed me over and over by sending me my replacement with the latest updates in it without asking me what version did i have on my remote control and ever since i have been unable to recuperate my investment/ 1359 Plus 150 Dollars to have it shipped to me not to mention my additional purchase of compatible tablet (mini ipad) add 599 dollars to that and its all gone to waste.

so after so many attempts (almost getting and close to 100 attempts ) to update remote controller, app and aircraft firmware it seems ******* idiotic to me that they remove all firmwares available related to this aircraft.

Would i buy again from DJI... im sorry but no !!!!

so if anyone feels to take on the challenge to take my drone and see if you can fix it i am more than happy to sell it so is not a total loss for me.. i am just about done with the exchange i have with them and all the instructions i receive from different email addresses i ended up not being able to fly it... i say this because when i got it back i was able to "manually" link the rc to the bird and i was able to fly it without video feed. but something happened in between so many attempts that suddenly i am unable to fly. its a dead bird..

so if you are interested in fixing it for me or buying if ffrom me i am happy to get rid if this either way.

contact me at [email protected]
this message was posted on 4/18/2016

Send it to me... I am sure we can get it to work. The RC doesn't have to be on the same FW... In fact I don't think that matters at all.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You have to LINK the RC to the bird. Turn the bird on , press the LINK button with a small pin or pen... Then turn on the RC. Should link right up.

Do you think i have not tried all sorts of scenarios? I hate dji !! I am not able to fly it now but after following jnstructions fromdji support i updated my mini ipad and reinstalled the app and then became unlinked, i have tried the c1+c2, record... Turn on wait for beep and then press the iso ,, blue lights come on and then press the littke pin, green light indicated the rc is linked, but the problem persists as the led indicator by the battery keeps blinking red and green,,,,

See my problem is that i never updated the firmwares, simply i didnt feelnit was necessary, everything was working just fine, now when i sent the crashed unit for repair they must have sent me the bird with the latest firmware without even asking me what version of fw did i have on the rc. Screwed me up big time, i hate them because shipping this from honduras costs me about 300 dollars and i cant do this again

Company always return product repair/replacement with the latest firmware. From Apple To Zeiss. Trust me on this.

Yeah! I found that out the hard way! Strikes me big time as odd instructions when they told me to send the unit onky without any accesories! They claim this is an easy fix as i .. Let me quite them "must get acquainted with the process" but truth us even following their instructions fromtutorials stuff doesnt go as planned, si i firmly believe i must have bricked my remote controller with the wrong firmware, i kept on requesting a so called gs_ofdm "something" file to be able to reset to factory the rc so intried the process and i messed it all up, i mean, do those jerks at dji realize people buting their stuff are not technicians on this matter? Inhate them i swear!!

Hey man, so... I am just trying to help.

Listen, if your RC is blinking red and green after pairing I believe that means that you either have a incompatible or incomplete FW on the RC.

Put the latest FW on a sd card and then RC, and plug the SD card with a SD card adapter into the RC and turn it on and let it restore the FW.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

And i do appreciate it, i do appreciate you help, just consider that i have tried one hundred times already!!! Coming to these forums was after exhausing efforts thru dji support chat, and what you are referring to is probably what happened, now the problems lies in.. I tried so many times and i was so desperate that sometimes i would just cut the process even after waithing for one hour of no hearing any tones on the rmeote control as dji claims is supposed to sound, i mean, after plugging so many usbs and thumb drives and adapters i think screwed it up because now no matter what i try, i mean not even from the first time the rc does not generate a success txt file. Nothing happens,, and please, do consider that i have already tried the method of the gimbalk to the rc, i have watched about every youtube tutorial there is out there, i wish ,, i dream of getting that txt file after plugging it to the rc but just nothing happens, and as i said fronthe beginning, i believe i bricked my rc, after trying so many times and different approaches

reading your instructions here... when you say " You have to LINK the RC to the bird. Turn the bird on , press the LINK button with a small pin or pen... Then turn on the RC. Should link right up. " do i keep the linking buttong while i turn on the rc or press it once, let go and then turn on the rc?

I hope I'm not stating the obvious, but updating the RC with the USB port doesn't work any more. You have to do it through the DJI Go app.

Reactions: konidair
I know is not so easy to grasp the situation im in, the reason im having all this problems is because the app does not let me past the home screen, enter canera view is not available to me, think about it!!! No access to the app has lead me to this miserable path...

Dji experiments and creates new firmwares every now and then as opposed to my way if thibking the product should be tested and sold "tested in all devices before releasing to the general public."

I took out a loan to work with this aircraft and its been a nightmare

Well the RC and bird should link regardless of what the camera is doing?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.