Phantom 3 Professional arm wobble just above idle

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm newbie to this whole drone scene I've had drones on the passed but nothing like the p3p. I've had it for a couple months now and unfortunately the other day I was flying it low on ATTI mode and let it drift off into a tree while looking away for a couple seconds she went down not that high from the ground I got the whole "Motor Obstructed" warning I reset it after inspecting the aircraft nothing was damaged. I continued to fly it just to make sure everything was okay and everything seemed to check out besides it drifting a bit so I replaced the props and put it away for the night. Next day I ran it up at idle to see if the props were straight and they looked fine but when I introduce a bit more power just a bit not enough to get it off the ground and one of the arms has a slight wobble but if I speed it up a bit more it goes away Also in flight everything seems fine no wobble. Is it possible that the motor was misaligned or arm is bent?

I also flipped it upside down with the props off to see if all 4 motors were level and seems like one is not level.... should I replace the shell or not worry about it since its fine in flight ?

Appreciate any help!

What exactly do you mean by one of the motors seems like it's not level?

Let say I lay a squared piece of glass on top of the 4 motors it should sit level on all 4 but it doesn't get me?

I get you. It's more likely that you bent an arm than have a misaligned motor. That's quite the oddity though since you're confident that your shell is not damaged.

Please post some detailed photos of the motor you believe is damaged.

I took it out to fly to see what would happen in flight and it can't seem to hold position

Can I send you the video through email ? It won't let me post it
You can upload it to YouTube and post a link back here. Detailed photos would be fine as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik