Phantom 3 Professional/Antenna/Goggles - $850

Reaction score
Selling my gently used Phantom 3 Professional setup. I haven't flown it in several months and wife says it has to go. The price for this entire kit is $850.00.

This P3P was used mainly for real estate. It has never been crashed, bumped, dropped, even roughly landed. I'm selling the whole thing together, and do not wish to part out at this time. See below for each item stats and photos..
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG

Phantom 3 Professional with 2 DJI batteries:

Unit was purchased from B&H photo on 7/29/2016. Flight time is right around 7 hours estimated. Both batteries show 6 times charged each per the DJI app. Included will be the original box (if I can figure out how it came packed!) and all the items that originally came with the drone. I only ever used one set of props/stickers. No damage on the drone or the remote. Three of the screw posts crumbled while installing the antenna in the remote, but I simply glued the case together. Original antenna for remote will be in the box.

Currently installed is the ItElite MaxxRange Antenna Full kit. It has been installed cleanly and includes a pair of 5dBi antenna when you don't want to use the satellite dish.

Also installed on the remote is the HDMI output module.

Headplay 5.8G/40 channel FPV Goggles (Version 1):

Purchased from GetFPV on 8/4/2016. I've used this unit MAYBE 3 times total. The stock battery is good for about 30 minutes. Do your research on this unit. I've never owned another set of FPV goggles, but these were pretty **** cool. I will include an HDMI to mini-HDMI cable to run from the output module to the goggles. Kit comes with a bag, battery, charger, and some extra padding as well as the HDMI cable mentioned above.

The unit was is registered with the FAA. I will happily delete the registration once the kit is sold.

Shipping:

Buyer will pay shipping once I can box it up and get a good estimate. I will ship as soon as funds are received and will email a tracking number.

Payment:

I will ONLY accept PayPal unless you happen to be in near Nashville, TN then I will gladly take cash. If you chose to send it without using 'Friends and Family' the buyer will add the addition 2.9% for PayPal fees. The total (shipping, fees if desired) will need to be received on my end before shipping will occur. We can talk on the phone/email/text if you need to feel comfortable with the purchase.

Sadly I already have a drone. I think you should raise the price though.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else care to comment on price too low/high or anything wrong with the ad itself? I'm curious as to why this has no bites yet. Thanks folks!

Looks good to me. Great ad, plenty of good pics, plus all pertinent information is listed in the post. Price is a bit low for what is offered in a package deal. You could probably get more easily. But, it has only been a few days since listed. Give it some time. Good luck.

Reactions: Vectornut
Watching closely as I have the same setup with 3 batteries for my headplay and a hardcase and 6 batteries ....good luck!

Item is still for sale. A few have stated I could ask for more money, but will keep that price at $850 in hopes it will eventually find a home.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Can you take a photo of the broken screw posts? Is there any other damage/cracks to the case? I've read some posts about this happening.
Thanks

Can you take a photo of the broken screw posts? Is there any other damage/cracks to the case? I've read some posts about this happening.
Thanks

Sure can. I'm sure three of them fell apart once I opened the case for the first time. There may be one still intact. I too read that DJI used cheapo plastic on the posts, and to expect them to crumble. ZERO cracks in the case or the bird.

Will take the photos tonight when I get off work.

Chris

Pictures of the crumbled screw posts are below as well as the plastic from the third post. It was originally only two that were gone, but on opening the case to take the photos, the third one gave way..actually as soon as the screw came out I heard it rattle. Only one screw post remains unharmed in the making of these photos. I will let the buyer decide how he/she wants to secure the case. I'm not sure how you would go about recreating the posts with threads. A pretty crappy design flaw from DJI if I had to say so myself. Maybe someone that has experienced this before can chime in with input.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 409
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 395
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 352
  • FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 328
Thanks Chris, I appreciate the pictures. It's a nice setup and I'm definitely interested just a little concerned about that **** plastic. I read one post last night that someone had noticed a small crack in their controller and the next time they were flying he hit the RTH button and the button dropped into the controller. You mentioned about the 5dbi antenna. Can the satellite antenna be removed and 5dbi antenna put on without having to open or..... play with the controller? Thanks,
George

Ask and you shall receive!

It's a valid worry. I don't see the remote cracking on it's own unless it is dropped or mishandled in some other violent way. It seems pretty sturdy (unlike the **** screw posts inside.)

Some pics attached show how easy it is to remove the MaxxRange. Simply remove the two wire antenna that are attached to the remote. Then unclip the antenna from the rail in the back by the output module and store it somewhere safe. Attach the two 5dbi to the remote and you are done. Took me longer to take the pictures than change them out. No opening of the remote is involved.

I would go as far to say that you should never have to open it up unless you break something inside.

Thanks, and don't hesitate to hollar if there are any other questions.

Chris

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 402
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    512.7 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    706 KB · Views: 382
Thanks for the photos Chris, I'm going think about this and I'll be in contact with you tonight.

George

Hi Chris, you mentioned emailing in one of your earlier posts. I have to run out for a bit, but could you send me your email address? Thanks,
George

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl