Phantom 3 Professional and Pix4d

I understand bottleneck is firmware update to p3 to allow work with sdk built app.

It's a cool little toy buy if you want to get the full potential from it and use it commercially you are looking at €260 per month, €2600 a year or €6500 for a once off fee.

Hi there P3ers..
Pix4d has released the beta version for the capture app, but I understand it's for android only. I guess the iOS version will come out soon... Any one knows if for the P3 a wifi range extender will be required to communicate between capture app and phantom, or has Pix4d figured how to run the signal (the take picture command) through the remote?
Corto

With the pix4d we have found that the p3p races threw the waypoints even on the slowest speed setting, as a result some pictures are being blurred. The obvious solution would be to fly in free flight, has anyone else has this issue when flying p3p threw the way points?

With the pix4d we have found that the p3p races threw the waypoints even on the slowest speed setting, as a result some pictures are being blurred. The obvious solution would be to fly in free flight, has anyone else has this issue when flying p3p threw the way points?

I too have found the image quality to be less than desirable. Added to this, the DJI platforms use rolling shutters which is one of the big things to avoid when doing high resolution or detailed photogrammetry, which is why for serious jobs we use the Falcon 8.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj