Phantom 3 Pro with Exra Batt - Shipped :)

I will be flying mine first thing tomorrow... Just went to BestBuy to get a "NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET". I can't just sit here and wait for DJI to get their act together with the IOS App. I probably go back to BestBuy and return it once the IOS App is updated and use my iPad Air instead :D

I will be flying mine first thing tomorrow... Just went to BestBuy to get a "NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET". I can't just sit here and wait for DJI to get their act together with the IOS App. I probably go back to BestBuy and return it once the IOS App is updated and use my iPad Air instead :D
Does anyone know if a Kindle Fire would work? Currently using a Samsung G5 phone but I want to upgrade when my Pro gets here in a couple of weeks (or whenever...) Pre-Ordered from Drones,Etc

It did arrive but without the extra battery :(.... Got an email from DJI that my extra Battery will be shipping in early june.. Ouch...

Ouch! I was actually about to go to DJI's website and put my order in for a P3 with an extra battery based on your response that you actually received the extra battery with your P3. Well, I guess that it is better than delaying the whole shipment of the P3 just because they don't have an extra battery in stock yet. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik