Phantom 3 Pro will not activate

Reaction score
I feel I've done all I can to get this thing activated. I constantly get an activation failed response. I've upgraded firmware, I've downgraded firm ware. tried different emails and tried on three different advices. I'm I doing something wrong? thanks.

on the dji go app.
IMG_4852.JPG
IMG_4852.JPG
IMG_4852.JPG

Do you have an iPhone or another device you can try to activate it from?

On your iPhone, did you try disconnecting from your Wi-Fi network to force it to use the cellular connection?

Are you able to log into your DJI account here?

I did sign in on their website but the link you sent had me verify that I was human. I signed in with my iPhone. I will check to see if this works when I get home.

Did either of you try contacting DJI support to see if there is some kind of issue on their end?

I spent hours on the phone with them the past three days. Anytime they put me on hold the call was lost some how.they said to downgrade the firmware so I downgraded the firmware but that didnt work. It seems that the new firmware doesn't let you downgrade. One of them even suggested that it was the name I put in for the drone. One told me to return it to seller.

Did you try creating a second account with a different email address?

It was just an idea. I figured you might be able to activate your Phantom using a different DJI account.

Everything i bought a tablet Samsung, because dji told me that my phone wasn't compatible. But is strange because i can see the camera and and everything but just for 5 seconds then it ask me to register to get 1 year warranty and it fail.

Sent from my SM-G900P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers