Phantom 3 pro updated 1.4

Reaction score
I was trying update my P3 pro to 1.4 and now when I turn on it is whistling with a high noise.

Anybody can help me?

I was trying update my P3 pro to 1.4 and now when I turn on it is whistling with a high noise.

Anybody can help me?
I am out of the country without my P3 so I haven't updated. I have read several posts however saying that their P3 was emitting a terrible alarm clock type sound. They seemed to agree on putting it somewhere like in a closet if you can't stand the noise and just let it go so it can complete the update.

I realize that what I said sounds ridiculous, but that's what I read here. Again, this is not from my own experience so please read more threads to be sure.

I am out of the country without my P3 so I haven't updated. I have read several posts however saying that their P3 was emitting a terrible alarm clock type sound. They seemed to agree on putting it somewhere like in a closet if you can't stand the noise and just let it go so it can complete the update.

I realize that what I said sounds ridiculous, but that's what I read here. Again, this is not from my own experience so please read more threads to be sure.

I will try update again and before I say for all

If you are using firmware that older than v1.3.20 make sure to update to v1.3.20 and update all your battery and RC before updating to firmware v1.4.0010.

HI all.
I updated again with the high noise and Thanks god finally after 12 minutes stoped to make high noise, and the updated continue normally with comum sounds and green lights.
Really thanks for OSO and MAAKX.

I used since the beginning firmware v1.4.0010 I was in v1.3.20, look the results.

========== 2015.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31