Phantom 3 Pro package $950 shipped - great condition - SOLD

Reaction score
- DJI Phantom 3 Pro – Age - June 2015 – Never crashed or landed hard. Landed on ground twice all others hand caught. Used mainly with 3rd party waypoint apps for filming firefighting training. Maybe 20 flights total. No cracks. Always updated firmware. No issues ever, very stable gps lock.

- Controller - Never dropped

- Three batteries - two original and one 2 months old

- DJI Hardshell backpack – slightly modified to fit antenna boosters

- Updated HDMI board - works good, used once on a tv

- Updated tablet bracket - aluminum one for the Inspire

- Antenna boosters - 3d printed, purchased here 3 months ago (popular seller)

- 3 set of props - Main props dyed blue and balanced, two spare sets NIP

- Parallel Simultaneously Charger (Blue) - Charges 3 batteries and controller at same time.

- Stock 100w charger

- Camera / Gimbal guard – 3d printed

- Prop Balancer

Pictures will be uploaded tonight. Total $1,100 firm shipped lower 48.

Last edited:
Very nice deal and package - are you stepping up to the P4 or perhaps an Inspire?

pictures group 1
IMG_9802.jpg
IMG_9807.jpg
IMG_9810.jpg
IMG_9811.jpg
IMG_9812.jpg
IMG_9813.jpg

group 3

Attachments

• IMG_9821.jpg
    IMG_9821.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_9823.jpg
    IMG_9823.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_9822.jpg
    IMG_9822.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_9824.jpg
    IMG_9824.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_9826.jpg
    IMG_9826.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_9827.jpg
    IMG_9827.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_9820.jpg
    IMG_9820.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 299
That's a surprise to see it still out there for sale...........there are some new P3P's - on ebay for $799.00 USD but you have a lot of extra's worth a lot more than the $150.00 difference.

Maybe once the ebay deals are snapped up someone will jump at this one you have for sale (41 left last time I checked).

Your video sure gives a whole new perspective with the overhead views for training. Have you used the P3P for actual fire fighting?

Good luck with the sale - it will be gone soon no doubt.

Your video sure gives a whole new perspective with the overhead views for training. Have you used the P3P for actual fire fighting?

No, I have taken it but always too busy to stop and fly. We have limited manpower being 100% volunteer. I flew a brush fire area after and it helped understand how the fire traveled.

We have limited manpower being 100% volunteer

Hats' off to the volunteer firemen, where would we be without them - many thanks.
Looks like you are going above and beyond with the volunteering by adding the Phantom to your training.

Almost make me wanna buy your setup to help out - LOL.

However in Canadian funds with the exchange rate (ouch) we are looking at $1,265.00. It's a killer (35% exchange rate) up here on the wallet for this hobby.

I flew a brush fire area after and it helped understand how the fire traveled.

That's interesting and would no doubt help down the road when battling a similar fire under similar conditions.

Hats' off to the volunteer firemen, where would we be without them - many thanks.
Looks like you are going above and beyond with the volunteering by adding the Phantom to your training.

Almost make me wanna buy your setup to help out - LOL.

However in Canadian funds with the exchange rate (ouch) we are looking at $1,265.00. It's a killer (35% exchange rate) up here on the wallet for this hobby.

That's interesting and would no doubt help down the road when battling a similar fire under similar conditions.
Thanks for the kind words.

Congrats. Your video makes me think back to A triple F, Scoom nozzles and Texas A&M fire training.

Reactions: rhoffart

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub