Phantom 3 Pro owner atlast!

Reaction score
Well after playing with my toy syma x5c-1 for a month and flying it dead everyday along with a few fly aways due to lost signal around my apartment.... I finally have a p3p! Wow just wow!!! Found a good deal on craigslist $1900 for $2500 worth of kit from a local photographer who simply wasn't using it like he thought he would... no sweat, I'll gladly give it a wonderful new home and plenty of logged flight hours! Had it a week tomorrow and think I'm already close to half a days worth of logged flight time. Got 5 batteries, the bird, 2 spare sets of props, 2 64gb SanDisk extreme SD cards, gimbal guard, 6 filter lense kit and the awesome carrying case for my money! All in all I say not bad, now if I can just get a dbs range mod slapped on it (need the peniteration living in columbus ohio) all will be fantastic.

Good friend of mine and I are going to take a shot at an aerial imaging business for all the local Realtors since I can fly and he can edit and Noone else around here's doing it we figured why not?

So just wanted to post my story and say hello and I'm glad to finally be in the club! Cheers and happy flying everyone!
20150816_131604.jpg
20150816_153632.jpg

Reactions: Jbundy63
Well after playing with my toy syma x5c-1 for a month and flying it dead everyday along with a few fly aways due to lost signal around my apartment.... I finally have a p3p! Wow just wow!!! Found a good deal on craigslist $1900 for $2500 worth of kit from a local photographer who simply wasn't using it like he thought he would... no sweat, I'll gladly give it a wonderful new home and plenty of logged flight hours! Had it a week tomorrow and think I'm already close to half a days worth of logged flight time. Got 5 batteries, the bird, 2 spare sets of props, 2 64gb SanDisk extreme SD cards, gimbal guard, 6 filter lense kit and the awesome carrying case for my money! All in all I say not bad, now if I can just get a dbs range mod slapped on it (need the peniteration living in columbus ohio) all will be fantastic.

Good friend of mine and I are going to take a shot at an aerial imaging business for all the local Realtors since I can fly and he can edit and Noone else around here's doing it we figured why not?

So just wanted to post my story and say hello and I'm glad to finally be in the club! Cheers and happy flying everyone!View attachment 28253View attachment 28254

Welcome to the wonderful world of P3P ownership. Have had mine just a month and I am totally in love with it and in awe of what she can do. May you have a long and happy future together :0)

Reactions: Kmullins87

So just wanted to post my story and say hello and I'm glad to finally be in the club! Cheers and happy flying everyone!View attachment 28253View attachment 28254

Congrats on that awesome deal. Five batteries will let you have some serious runtime.
Nice case too. I am in the market for a case and I was scoping that one out.

Great deal on that one-- take to the skys-- !! Cheers:)

Good Deal? Bro, you got a great deal there. Long may she fly...

Looks like you are all geared up for some serious fun.
And will have the video to prove it. ;-)

Enjoy your time on the forum, and while flying your awesome new Phantom 3.

Happy landings...

ps: I hope your awesome business venture really takes off...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Yea thanks guys I'm super pumped, can't wait to take it down to the parks on the river near downtown for some great river and skyline shots! We're a few weeks away from getting our website up and all that jazz so hopefully fingers crossed this business will take off and support my family for years to come!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20