Phantom 3 Pro - No Signal

Reaction score
I just updated my P3P to the latest firmware update and updated DJI Go as well. I continuously lose signal. Most of the time it won't even connect, and if it does, I lose signal (No Signal red box on top of screen) as soon as the copter moves. Any suggestions? How do you even troubleshoot something like that? I also used my phone and tablet and it does the same thing.

Reactions: Poundofnuts
Did you update the controller as well?
Yes, I had numerous failed attempts when updated latest firmware on copter, however today it updated no problem. The controller updated fine. I was having a problem with 'no signal' even before I updated firmware.

Did you try rebinding the Tx to the Phantom. Be sure All firmware is updated.

Yes, I had numerous failed attempts when updated latest firmware on copter, however today it updated no problem. The controller updated fine. I was having a problem with 'no signal' even before I updated firmware.
Check your cable-- try another one

Where can I find a video on how to bind. Not sure of the sequence.
You can find the option to bind the remote to the aircraft in the menu. Open up your app and go deep into the menu to find it. I can't tell u exactly how to bind right now but I can tell you I've seen the option to bind in the menu. So just probably follow the onscreen instructions.

Latest software "update" bricked my brand new Phantom 3 Pro with the same NO SIGNAL issue... good lucking withj a fix - been trying everything for a week - total time shred and no worthy support from DJI - they obviously know they messed up with this as there are so many folks with the same issue

Reactions: Poundofnuts
Flight no 32 yesterday with my P3P. All firmware up to date, everything calibrated, yet yesterday, at a distance of only around 300 feet and no higher than 100 feet, suddenly, No Signal. This follows 31 perfect flights. No view from the camera and no telemetry on the iPad, but the craft was responding perfectly to the controls, except the red button to stop video recording didn't. I landed immediately, successfully. Today I've had 2 thoroughly perfect flights.

My thoughts: K-index was 5 yesterday, down to 4 today. I know that many think that K makes no difference, but it was the only factor I could think of. I've read of users refusing to fly if it's over 4. I remember one day with our P2V and a K of 8 that it just wouldn't work or connect or do anything, zero satellites, so I went home! I believe in K.

Flight no 32 yesterday with my P3P. All firmware up to date, everything calibrated, yet yesterday, at a distance of only around 300 feet and no higher than 100 feet, suddenly, No Signal. This follows 31 perfect flights. No view from the camera and no telemetry on the iPad, but the craft was responding perfectly to the controls, except the red button to stop video recording didn't. I landed immediately, successfully. Today I've had 2 thoroughly perfect flights.

My thoughts: K-index was 5 yesterday, down to 4 today. I know that many think that K makes no difference, but it was the only factor I could think of. I've read of users refusing to fly if it's over 4. I remember one day with our P2V and a K of 8 that it just wouldn't work or connect or do anything, zero satellites, so I went home! I believe in K.
Don't fly unless it is below 4.

There is also a Magnetology app that provides the index. Works fine too but the URL is better. Best wishes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31