Phantom 3 Pro Mid air collision

Just thought you might want to see what happens when you help your friend video he's cheep quad.

crash.mp4

Then $350.00 Later all was fine. LOL
watch what you say with language police are watching

I love it battle drones looks like round one goes to the syma

Wow! What damage was there? What was the $350 for? I feel for ya

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's easy to lose $350, even if the hit from the other drone wasn't that bad, if the P3 falls to the ground and the gimbal/camera package breaks off.

Sorry dude! Been there, done that.

Guy had to be drunk.

I bet your friends drone doesn't have a scratch on it

Just thought you might want to see what happens when you help your friend video he's cheep *** quad. crash.mp4 Then $350.00 Later all was fine. LOL
Did it clip one of your propellers and break it? It looks like it caught a propeller, very similar in the spiral/falling to alot of solo-crash vids where folks have no idea why it went down.

I have used a forum friends Phantom 3 Advanced, for my point of interest in one video we made, flying our drones together. ;-)
We never had that drone death match though... Ha

RedHotPoker

Yep, clipped yer prop, but if you ask me I think he was seriously gunnin for you with that cheap quad! Your friends got some real jealousy issues you guys need to work out

Reactions: Procharged97
His landing gear caught my prop as I was hovering. He wanted to fly over me but he caught the negative air above me and that light craft just got sucked in. The damage was a cracked shell (upper and lower) and the one arm was bent to a point were the prop then hits the top of the body. New shell $60 and 3 hours of bench time @ $70 per hour.

Lets call it a lesson well learned.

Reactions: SirAchie
watch what you say with language police are watching
image.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
Tell them this forum deserves the Tramp Stamp of approval.
image.jpeg

Trump that!?! Haha

RedHotPoker

Oops! You're lucky the gimbal and camera weren't trashed too. The gimbal alone is $256, which I know from experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic