Phantom 3 Pro mapping

That looks very cool... we used to pay around £950 per sq km for 3d topography data, it would be great if we could conduct our own surveys. Shame they don't have a version for Mac.

Another excuse to buy a P3P ;)

Are you using the Discovery version?

I am using the discovery version.

Pix4D's waypoint app is android only (beta version), I used the app developed by maps made easy.

I'm still demoing different software before buying, I don't have any customers yet as my 333 hasn't come back yet... Not much survey happens in Alaska during the winter anyways.

So how does that work? You fly over and keep recording? Does the app only use the HD downlink video?

So how does that work? You fly over and keep recording? Does the app only use the HD downlink video?

The app uploads waypoints and travel speed, gimbal points all the way down and takes pictures at certain intervals. The software compares photos for like points to get depth.

Bought the app maps made easy, dont know how it works will try this weekend, nice wheater in the netherlands this weekend :)

Just tried this out myself with my P3A. Flew it over my cabin up north during peak foliage. Don't know how to share a model, so I made a lousy attempt at videoing my screen. I got the GPS survey equipment to geo-reference and hope to put it all to work for me.
BTW, used the free Drone Deploy app to fly the mission.

We've tried the p3p and it goes to fast on the slowest speed setting and to many pics are blurry. Has anyone else found this .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4