Phantom 3 PRO - Jello(shaking)

Yep..ya need one like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...Balance-Rod-/201411787133?hash=item2ee513f97d
I prefer the small X-ACTO handle over the pencil and would do it like this FullSizeRender.jpg in a jam but sometimes ya just got to improvise !

Emanoel, have a good look under your Phantom at the rear of the camera. When it is shipped it has a foam block at the top of the gimbol

Some have a red sticker saying "remove before flight" but some don't. If you haven't removed it this will cause these wobbles in the film.

The problem is that I live in Brazil and this is time consuming to receive orders from other countries, I think I'll have to look for the warranty ..
Good luck to ya Emanoel !

Reactions: J Dot
Good luck to ya Emanoel !

Added / After thinking about what you said I do believe before I sent it off to China and waited for them to look at it and then send it back I would try everything I could first !!

Reactions: J Dot
I could fix it, the solution was changing the anti-vibration balls to a density of 50.

Attachments

• IMG_20150831_181734306.jpg
    IMG_20150831_181734306.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 345
Reactions: dirkclod
I usually advise to set the gains back to default to fix jello. But I cant see it in the GO app.
Also, wiggle your motors and check for cracks.

Jello can occur when you film in bright light, because the camera will choose a high shutter speed, try fitting a ND filter, the higher value of the ND filter you use the slower your shutter speed will be. Have a look at this video.

Jello can occur when you film in bright light, because the camera will choose a high shutter speed, try fitting a ND filter, the higher value of the ND filter you use the slower your shutter speed will be. Have a look at this video.

Jello can occur when you film in bright light, because the camera will choose a high shutter speed, try fitting a ND filter, the higher value of the ND filter you use the slower your shutter speed will be.

Jello can occur when you film in bright light, because the camera will choose a high shutter speed, try fitting a ND filter, the higher value of the ND filter you use the slower your shutter speed will be.

Your shutter speed should be around twice your FPS rate, i.e. 25fps your shutter speed should be around 50.

Your shutter speed should be around twice your FPS rate, i.e. 25fps your shutter speed should be around 50.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1