Phantom 3 Pro FPV with SkyZone Goggles

Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

SkyZone Goggles and P3P? Since DJI has decided, we, the P3 Community, don't rate high enough to get support for their new goggles, we have to find our own way. How often does this seem to be the case! I'd like to connect my SkyZones to my P3P and don't want to spend a month with trial and error solutions. Can anybody out there tell how they do this? I also have a 280mm Voodoo homebuilt with the Naza M V2 hardware. (no IOSD) and would like to connect to it also.

And on a side note; I've been reading about Pilots getting in other Pilots faces over not following all the RULES. Seriously, you're flying 3 miles away from an Emergency Helipad that has not seen action since the Second World War and you're being criticized for not calling your flight in? And call into WHO? There have been 160,000 bird strikes REPORTED and not one single drone collision. And this fact includes all the real morons and imbeciles out there. My name is Rod Cambridge. I live in Pleasant Hill CA. If you see me out flying one day and I'm not being safe, let me know. But don't ever come over to me and start quoting a pocket full of stupid rules.

Thanks

Use your phone a set of VR goggles and the litchi app. It has a much clearer and larger picture. It will only cost you around $40.00

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
I did this also. Works perfectly.
I know that you would like to use what you have paid for... But.....Yep, me as well - I have a 1080p headset but my Nexus 5x phone with a cheapo set of VR goggles (Shinecon - here's just one source http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Virtual-Reality-3D-VR-Box-Shinecon-Headset-Glasses-for-iPhone-Android-Remote-UK-/282292488016?hash=item41b9f18750:g:~3sAAOSw2xRYmysK ,with some self-mods for my old eyes) + Litchi VR works just as well.

Someone described my 1080p headset as looking like 'Darth Vader's Nosebag'... Sadly, I have to agree... :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen