Phantom 3 Pro for sale.

Reaction score
I haven't used my p3 since last year, and I was wondering what a good asking price would be, should I decide to sell it. It has two batteries and has been flown very little; in fact, the second set of props is still in the packaging. I have never even come close to crashing it, and it doesn't have a scratch on it. I also have the original packaging. I don't really want to sell it, but I could use the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also have a Phantom 3 Pro, less than a year old with 3 batteries and backpack. Haven't decided to sell it yet. But deal in marine electronics and rule of thumb is about one half the list price. So I have about $1,400.00 in mine and would ask $700.00. Seems low but DJI dropped the price by $300.00 about a month ago. Then you have the new Mavic Pro coming out soon at $999.00. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I also have a Phantom 3 Pro, less than a year old with 3 batteries and backpack. Haven't decided to sell it yet. But deal in marine electronics and rule of thumb is about one half the list price. So I have about $1,400.00 in mine and would ask $700.00. Seems low but DJI dropped the price by $300.00 about a month ago. Then you have the new Mavic Pro coming out soon at $999.00. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you for the reply. It was very helpful.

I hope you cycled your batteries every so often, otherwise the new buyer might be in for a surprise. If I were you I would charge them both up and fly each until down to 30% and see what kind of flight time you get.

BTW this post really belongs in the General Discussion or P3P forum until you have decided to sell it and come up with a price.

I hope you cycled your batteries every so often, otherwise the new buyer might be in for a surprise. If I were you I would charge them both up and fly each until down to 30% and see what kind of flight time you get.

BTW this post really belongs in the General Discussion or P3P forum until you have decided to sell it and come up with a price.

Thanks for the advice, I will do that.

James I sent you a private message, not sure if you have seen it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen