Phantom 3 Pro For Sale

Reaction score
[SOLD]

It's had less than 10 flights. Comes with everything shown, extra battery, prop guards, memory card and original packaging. Asking $850.

Purchased April 2016.
Aircraft Firmware: 1.9.60
Remote Firmware: 1.6.0

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 620
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 697
  • image.png
    image.png
    606.2 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Did you change the forward markers to silver as this is the P3 Advanced colors.
And if so, why? Just curious.

The drone comes with gold markers pre-affixed to the chassis. However, included was also markers with purple/pink(!), red, blue and sliver. I swapped out the gold because 1) I didn't like the color and 2) a close relative has the exact same model and chose to go with gold. So I switched to silver for easy identification.

The box included another replacement set of gold decals if you prefer gold. They are easy to swap out and don't leave a gummy mess.

Reactions: Digdat0
The drone comes with gold markers pre-affixed to the chassis. However, included was also markers with purple/pink(!), red, blue and sliver. I swapped out the gold because 1) I didn't like the color and 2) a close relative has the exact same model and chose to go with gold. So I switched to silver for easy identification.

The box included another replacement set of gold decals if you prefer gold. They are easy to swap out and don't leave a gummy mess.
Ok, thanks for the update. I already have 2 P3P's, but I will let some of my friends know.
Good luck with the sell. You should have no problem moving the bird.:cool:

Ok, thanks for the update. I already have 2 P3P's, but I will let some of my friends know.
Good luck with the sell. You should have no problem moving the bird.:cool:

Thanks Blue Bird. I realize I joined and posted a sale item in the same day. Anything I can do to prove the sale is legit just let me know.

Thanks Blue Bird. I realize I joined and posted a sale item in the same day. Anything I can do to prove the sale is legit just let me know.
No worries, I can see in your first set of photos that the camera is a P3 Pro 4 K camera. Looks lagit to me.:)

Reactions: Glen M.
Only issue is you can get them new now for $895! So you may want to rethink price

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Yes, but do they include the extra battery? The seller claims he has only 10 flights on the AC and batteries. What the seller is asking is reasonable and he now is wanting to deal.;)

Reactions: ray rokni
I priced eBay and new, but I'm willing to consider all reasonable offers. :)
You might want to add some specs of the AC and RC and when you purchased it. What Firmware and what RC model.

Will you ship for that price?

Yes, hopefully we'll look back one day and laugh at this question. Surely a drone will be able to deliver itself in a few years.

And why are you selling it?

I have a very demanding career and 3 children ( 5,2,1). This eats up all of my free time.

I initially bought it for the photography platform, but we don't have a lot of mountains, water falls and volcanos in Oklahoma to film. It's sort of become a novalty item for me at this point.

Where did you buy it from? Is the warranty transferable? New guy here. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4