Phantom 3 Pro for sale

Reaction score
P3Pro for sale. Purchased September. Excellent condition, like new, no crashes or issues. Have the "ribbed" reinforced motor arms, no stress cracks. Includes 3 batteries with about 20-25 charges, 100% battery life. Transmitter upgrade with Inspire metal mount(original mount included). Extra gimbal clamp, props(all DJI original), carbon fiber set and two other sets, dyed. All excellent condition. DJI prop guards with hardware. All original accessories included. Will ship in original box, double boxed. Getting into drone racing..........very addictive.

1100.00 shipped/insured US. Paypal only.

If you need any other specific pics, let me know.

Thanks for looking and let me know if any questions.

Attachments

• DSCN1334.JPG
    DSCN1334.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 505
  • DSCN1333.JPG
    DSCN1333.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 551
  • DSCN1332.JPG
    DSCN1332.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 501
  • DSCN1331.JPG
    DSCN1331.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 476
  • DSCN1330.JPG
    DSCN1330.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 485
  • DSCN1329.JPG
    DSCN1329.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 465
PM sent

P3Pro for sale. Purchased September. Excellent condition, like new, no crashes or issues. Have the "ribbed" reinforced motor arms, no stress cracks. Includes 3 batteries with about 20-25 charges, 100% battery life. Transmitter upgrade with Inspire metal mount(original mount included). Extra gimbal clamp, props(all DJI original), carbon fiber set and two other sets, dyed. All excellent condition. DJI prop guards with hardware. All original accessories included. Will ship in original box, double boxed. Getting into drone racing..........very addictive.

1100.00 shipped/insured US. Paypal only.

If you need any other specific pics, let me know.

Thanks for looking and let me know if any questions.
Can you ship to UK ?

Can you ship to UK ?
I can but would require additional money for shipping cost. I planned on about 30.00-45.00 to ship US. If you would be willing to pay the difference to ship to the UK. So if it's 125.00, add 80.00 to cost.
Need your postal code and location to get a quote.

Thanks,

Todd

I can but would require additional money for shipping cost. I planned on about 30.00-45.00 to ship US. If you would be willing to pay the difference to ship to the UK. So if it's 125.00, add 80.00 to cost.
Need your postal code and location to get a quote.

Thanks,

Todd
Sorry thats going to make it too expensive. I will try to find one in UK.

sold

Just a quick question, isnt it a problem to ship drones with batteries or is it ok?.. Dhl and fedex allow this?

No, you can ship drones with batteries. In my case I used UPS ground,not sure about the other carriers. Good idea to discharge.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic