P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Pro Firmware v1.10.90 whats your experience? is there any bug?

I was running DJI GO 2.8.3 sideload ed onto my CyanoGen modded Nexus 7. That may have been my problem. Late last night, after posting, I found a version of DJI GO 3.1.1 .apk and sideloaded that onto my tablet. Haven't flown with it yet though.

I was running DJI GO 2.8.3 sideload ed onto my CyanoGen modded Nexus 7. That may have been my problem. Late last night, after posting, I found a version of DJI GO 3.1.1 .apk and sideloaded that onto my tablet. Haven't flown with it yet though.
Thanks a lot to let us know if with everything works fine with dji go 3.1.1 have a good day and happy new year :)

i uploaded the newest firmware and flew today...i really shouldint have because it was very windy but like a dumba..i flew anyways..everything was ok then all hell broke loose..i was flying straight then out of nowhere my drone banked to the left.i knew the wind had it..i lost it...i viewed the flight in the app and went to that spot where the flight supposedly ended and found nothing so i gave up...when i got home i realised that the instead of one flight log there was 2..i uploaded both and noticed that at 21% battery the drone at an altitude of 785 feet had reset the home point...i thought i was nuts at first but thats what it did..i should never have been flying period and i never fly at that altitude the wind just took it i think..very shortly it started to land because it didint have much battery left...so i went looking for it..by this time it was dark and cold but i found it..front facing down in some bushes with pretty big branches..if it hadnt landed where it did it was facing a ditch about 6 fet down.i have no doubt that is where it would have ended...only damage was a chipped prop...what i want to know is why did it reset the home point while in the air....hell of a way to end 2016..thts for sure...and yes i have the flight logs to prove it

Anyone have trouble with updating the controller? Aircraft updated fine, but I can't get the controller to update.
Phantom 3 Pro

No problems. I updated the RC through the mobile app. Everything went fine.

BT

i uploaded the newest firmware and flew today...i really shouldint have because it was very windy but like a dumba..i flew anyways..everything was ok then all hell broke loose..i was flying straight then out of nowhere my drone banked to the left.i knew the wind had it..i lost it...i viewed the flight in the app and went to that spot where the flight supposedly ended and found nothing so i gave up...when i got home i realised that the instead of one flight log there was 2..i uploaded both and noticed that at 21% battery the drone at an altitude of 785 feet had reset the home point...i thought i was nuts at first but thats what it did..i should never have been flying period and i never fly at that altitude the wind just took it i think..very shortly it started to land because it didint have much battery left...so i went looking for it..by this time it was dark and cold but i found it..front facing down in some bushes with pretty big branches..if it hadnt landed where it did it was facing a ditch about 6 fet down.i have no doubt that is where it would have ended...only damage was a chipped prop...what i want to know is why did it reset the home point while in the air....hell of a way to end 2016..thts for sure...and yes i have the flight logs to prove it
Thats sad. have you contacted dji, if yes what did they told to you ?

Hello everybody

For those who has already update their phantom 3 pro firmware to v1.10.90

Can you please tell us what is your flight experience ?
What amelioration did you notice?
What Bug did you notice ?
What you like with the new firmware?
What you dislike with the the firmware?

Thanks a lot for your replies it will help a lot of us there.
Been flying my P3P with the new system home and in Belize. Flew many different missions. All good

I am updating my firmware right now. i will post in come minutes if everything was fine. I read that if after firmware update if there is transmission or any problem we just have to re-calibrate everything and relink controller. Shearing just in case if someone had problem.

Just finish Update .. everything seems to be fine. took more than 20 minute to update
During update process you will hear startup sound several time. No worries just let it update. till the red flashing light turn green and you get the update finish bip sound .

After updating the aircraft firmware when i had launch djigo app. it told me that remote update was available.. am downloading it and will update it too and see what hapen next .. will let you know as i finish

Remote Successfully updated. Calibration done, already 22:46 here will give a fly tomorrow and let you know what seems to be new :) Remote firmware is 1.8.0

Is this the update that can't be reversed? And also the one with major transmission probs?

Is this the update that can't be reversed? And also the one with major transmission probs?
if you are having transmision probs, just remove all drone apps that you have on your android or ios device re install them.
then do sensor calibration, gimbal calibration, and re-link remote
i did that and am not having transmission problem
thus just on dji go some video lag when pressing record button. this is software base mybe djigo app i think because with other software video is soft :)

I also had shitty transmission after the update. I uninstalled GO 3.1.1 and installed older GO 2.8.0 and surprise, no video lag at all and very clean video feed! :) I haven't flown yet after the update ( -20°C outside now) but tests inside are very promising

I also had shitty transmission after the update. I uninstalled GO 3.1.1 and installed older GO 2.8.0 and surprise, no video lag at all and very clean video feed! :) I haven't flown yet after the update ( -20°C outside now) but tests inside are very promising
Thanks for the tips i will try same too.. where did you get the older dji-go version please

Jarkko THANK YOU
I was having the same problem with my Drone & Tablet. I had just got it back from DJI and was thinking they did not fix it right. And while at DJI they upgraded my firmware to 1.10.90. I uninstalled the DJI GO app ( 3.1.1) and installed ver 2.8.4 ( that was the oldest version I had on my computer). I took it out and where I was only getting max 4400ft and lost it. I went 8800 ft and flow it in a half circle around at 8800 with no problem and no video feed problems. Here is the flight
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Last edited:
Jarkko THANK YOU
I was having the same problem with my Drone & Tablet. I had just got it back from DJI and was thinking they did not fix it right. And while at DJI they upgraded my firmware to 1.10.90. I uninstalled the DJI GO app ( 3.1.1) and installed ver 2.8.4 ( that was the oldest version I had on my computer). I took it out and where I was only getting max 4400ft and lost it. I went 8800 ft and flow it in a half circle around at 8800 with no problem and no video feed problems. Here is the flight
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Maybe they secretly put limitation on distance same as the did with altitude !!!
I have no idea but very strange that many people complaining for same issue after firmware update!! signal lost or low signal

Maybe they secretly put limitation on distance same as the did with altitude !!!
I have no idea but very strange that many people complaining for same issue after firmware update!! signal lost or low signal
some where I read that DJI had lowered the signal strength, so you could not get the range that we are getting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj