P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Pro Firmware v1.10.90 whats your experience? is there any bug?

Reaction score
Hello everybody

For those who has already update their phantom 3 pro firmware to v1.10.90

Can you please tell us what is your flight experience ?
What amelioration did you notice?
What Bug did you notice ?
What you like with the new firmware?
What you dislike with the the firmware?

Thanks a lot for your replies it will help a lot of us there.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Can only add that update went smooth and just did a small hover out of my garage and back , -20 right now :(

Reactions: wawakool
Dino, F or C as far as temp?

Anyone have trouble with updating the controller? Aircraft updated fine, but I can't get the controller to update.
Phantom 3 Pro

Anyone have trouble with updating the controller? Aircraft updated fine, but I can't get the controller to update.
Phantom 3 Pro
The Controller does not get an update if it is at 1.8, only the aircraft goes to 1.10. I thought the same thing but talked to a DJI rep

Reactions: EndlessTrail
Thank you very much. There is an hour and half of my life that I won't get back! DJI has the best communication! lol

Did mine today. No problems at all. Flew about forty minutes. Didn't notice any difference. My controller didn't need updating it is current.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Thank you very much for the feedback

Have you notice any amelioration with video and photos when shot ?

i updated firmware today..went to fly and went 350 feet up and went 3 miles out...range extenders works very well

Perfect for me. Controller, two batteries and drone all updated and no video lag. Here maps now follows the drone as it flies. DJI finally nailed it [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Perfect for me. Controller, two batteries and drone all updated and no video lag. Here maps now follows the drone as it flies. DJI finally nailed it [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Is there any amelioration with photo and video when shooting ? are video or photo quality better?

I just upgraded to the latest firmware. Have been flying with an older version of DJI Go sideloaded on my Cyanogen modded Nexus 7 but bought Litchi to use. It has worked flawlessly for most of 2016. I loaded Litchi from the play store but when I tried to open the app it immediately error-ed (Unfortunately, Litchi has stopped). I read of conflict errors with DJO GO so I forced it closed and cleared the cache and tried Litchi again...no dice. So I removed DJI GO, restarted and tried Litchi again...same error. I removed Litchi and sideloaded a very old version and it ran fine...for the DJI Phantom 2. Contacted Litchi support and got a more recent .apk of Litchi that worked. So I re-sideloaded DJI GO but it seemed to be a newer version and when connected to my P3P it said that I needed to update the firmware. I did...and all went well. It seemed to work on the table. But I just went on my first flight with it...and I wanted to film in 4k since my Christmas present is a laptop capable of editing 4k video with my new Power Director 15. While flying visual line of sight on a clear beach within 250 feet the video on my Nexus 7 was extremely choppy and got so bad the video automatically stopped recording on its own. The flight controls continued to work tho. I restarted the video recording a few times and every time the video on my tablet got very bad and the recording automatically stopped. I have a Windsurfer and made 100% sure that it was pointed directly at the bird. I thought that this firmware was not working for me and focused my thoughts on the flight. I did recall that I did not put my tablet in airplane mode like I usually do...but that should not cause the video recording to automatically stop and video transmission to be...almost useless.

I just upgraded to the latest firmware. Have been flying with an older version of DJI Go sideloaded on my Cyanogen modded Nexus 7 but bought Litchi to use. It has worked flawlessly for most of 2016. I loaded Litchi from the play store but when I tried to open the app it immediately error-ed (Unfortunately, Litchi has stopped). I read of conflict errors with DJO GO so I forced it closed and cleared the cache and tried Litchi again...no dice. So I removed DJI GO, restarted and tried Litchi again...same error. I removed Litchi and sideloaded a very old version and it ran fine...for the DJI Phantom 2. Contacted Litchi support and got a more recent .apk of Litchi that worked. So I re-sideloaded DJI GO but it seemed to be a newer version and when connected to my P3P it said that I needed to update the firmware. I did...and all went well. It seemed to work on the table. But I just went on my first flight with it...and I wanted to film in 4k since my Christmas present is a laptop capable of editing 4k video with my new Power Director 15. While flying visual line of sight on a clear beach within 250 feet the video on my Nexus 7 was extremely choppy and got so bad the video automatically stopped recording on its own. The flight controls continued to work tho. I restarted the video recording a few times and every time the video on my tablet got very bad and the recording automatically stopped. I have a Windsurfer and made 100% sure that it was pointed directly at the bird. I thought that this firmware was not working for me and focused my thoughts on the flight. I did recall that I did not put my tablet in airplane mode like I usually do...but that should not cause the video recording to automatically stop and video transmission to be...almost useless.
i will think twice before upgrading firmware then thank you very much for the feedback

have you try to remove all dron app on your phone clear all their cash and install again? have you also check the cables as well, and last thing have you contacted dji about this issue if yes what was their answer .. did they told you a solution for this bug. Have you also chek if the problem come with the firmware or with the latest djigoapp update? thanks a lot awaiting your other feedback

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20