Phantom 3 PRO crashed NO SIGNAL

Reaction score
I crashed my phantom 3 pro, and had to replace de gymbal + camera. I installed the knew one, but I can´t connect the RC, it says NO SIGNAL. And the LED in the RC in red. Already updated both of them
Any ideas? Maybe something broken inside?
thanks!

have you followed the DJI recommended start order?
1) turn on aircraft
2) turn on RC
3) open DJI app on phone/tablet

For my Pro, that makes a big difference.

so you got a brand new P3 pro gimbal, installed it and no signal ?
could be several things.
wiggle the cable that plugs from the back of the ODFM to the gimbal a little bit.
could be faulty gimbal to start with.
could be that when you were doing the FW upgrade the board inside the gimbal overheated, seen so many of those, that's why every time FW upgrade
is performed on a P3P you need to have a fan blowing full speed at the Phantom. not an issue on P3A birds as they don't tend to everheat (2.7k vs 4k on P3P)

so you got a brand new P3 pro gimbal, installed it and no signal ?
could be several things.
wiggle the cable that plugs from the back of the ODFM to the gimbal a little bit.
could be faulty gimbal to start with.
could be that when you were doing the FW upgrade the board inside the gimbal overheated, seen so many of those, that's why every time FW upgrade
is performed on a P3P you need to have a fan blowing full speed at the Phantom. not an issue on P3A birds as they don't tend to everheat (2.7k vs 4k on P3P)

the gimbal seems to work fine (it moves when turned on the aircraft and sounds ok)
i´ll try to disconnect and connect again
thanks

I crashed my phantom 3 pro, and had to replace de gymbal + camera. I installed the knew one, but I can´t connect the RC, it says NO SIGNAL. And the LED in the RC in red. Already updated both of them
Any ideas? Maybe something broken inside?
thanks!
Not sure i understand. Are you saying the RC won't connect to the Phantom or is it you can connect but have no picture?

it says "setting frequency" push the side button but doesn´t beep or do nothing.
i´m starting to get worried :(
Right... first you tell the controller to link. The controller will then search for your Phantom. It is at that point that you push the button in on the side of the Phantom and release it. It will then bind.

Right... first you tell the controller to link. The controller will then search for your Phantom. It is at that point that you push the button in on the side of the Phantom and release it. It will then bind.

yeap Captian. done it just like that... try it several times

or press the button on the side of the bird for two second and then
C1+C2+red record button all three at the same time, controller will sound D-DD, release all three
and press the right silver wheel button in and it will start beeping and blue light will blink on the controller until linked and at that point it turns green.

or press the button on the side of the bird for two second and then
C1+C2+red record button all three at the same time, controller will sound D-DD, release all three
and press the right silver wheel button in and it will start beeping and blue light will blink on the controller until linked and at that point it turns green.

nothing, it stays beeping and blinking blue, the green never arrives

what is the FW version on your controller?
connect the cable to your device and turn just the controller on and go to setting, scroll all the way down and click About and it will say RC version.

what is the FW version on your controller?
connect the cable to your device and turn just the controller on and go to setting, scroll all the way down and click About and it will say RC version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-08-16-23-37 (1).jpeg
    Screenshot_2016-06-08-16-23-37 (1).jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 384

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj