Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human Error

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
48 hours ago from now, my drone crashed. I was planning on using 2 batteries. The first one wasn't a DJI battery, that flight was successful and no problems. I land and switch to the genuine battery. I fly it for about 10 mins and then hell breaks loose. Im flying over a lake getting photos of a brush fire about 10 miles away. I was at 100 feet. I fly towards me. The live view screen turns sideways at a 45 degree angle for a second. Then next thing I know, the drone is out of control. The drone spirals out of control and landed upside down on the shoreline of the lake with the camera detached and nowhere to be found. I think the camera fell off during the event. Landed somewhere in the middle of the lake. I ruled out somebody throwing a object at it beacuse there was no sign of that on the drone. The gimbal ribbon looks torn off. All blades were halfway chopped off. Half on the drone, half off the grass at the scene. I dont belive a bird,bullet,rock, or a object took it down. Also at it was spiraling down, the vertical speed accelerated out of control based on the gps log. At its highest, it was at 75 mph vertical speed, 55 mph horizontal speed. Please be honest and let me know what you think. I will reply to all comments and awnser any questions very fast. I will be calling DJI in the morning.

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here. You'll find instructions for locating your TXT flight log at that link.

From your description of the event I would guess that you lost part of a prop in flight. Can you account for all pieces of the 4 props from the recovered debris?

From your description of the event I would guess that you lost part of a prop in flight. Can you account for all pieces of the 4 props from the recovered debris?
I accounted for all 4 pieces. They all matched like puzzle pieces.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers