Phantom 3 Pro crash....gimbal issues after...suggestions?

Reaction score
So, I was flying through a wooded area, and lost control. (Went into a low battery RTH, and would NOT stop even with pushing the RTH button.)

Yaw arm busted off, ribbon broke. Repaired it, and it mostly works fine...except that you can hear a clear buzzing and sometimes feel vibration from it. It's also slightly misaligned from facing forward. (About a 10-15 degree tilt to left when turned on) The bad part is that while flying, the gimbal keeps up with movement and everything like it used to, but I can get some severe jello if I'm in 1080 / 60 fps. Worse, in 4k, it's mostly fine....except that it looks like the gimbal "vibrates" every so often, so the picture fuzzes. (Almost like its trying to refocus)

I noticed that where the yaw arm joins to the gimbal, there is a small round magnet around the arm. And part of this is busted. I suspect that this magnet being busted is what's causing my issues with alignment, and the buzz/fuzzing of the picture.

Does anyone know where I can maybe find a replacement magnet for the gimbal? Or just hosed?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4