Phantom 3 Pro Camera Acting Weird Help...

Reaction score
When I start up the Phantom, the camera starts to move slightly up. Then it levels itself out and ready to go. Is this normal for the camera to act this way while starting up?

Side to side as well?
Oh oh, you might have to send it in...

Just Kidding. ;-)
Sounds completely normal to me.
The gimbal stretches all its muscles upon startup.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Kevin Cabral
Side to side as well?
Oh oh, you might have to send it in...

Just Kidding. ;-)
Sounds completely normal to me.
The gimbal stretches all its muscles upon startup.

RedHotPoker
Haha... well it does it's rotations and then stops. Once it stops the camera moves up slightly and then it levels out. Never noticed this before until earlier. Hopefully this is normal?

Chillax. All's well.
Just curious that's all, never noticed it before that's why. I'm use to it starting up with the gimbal/camera moving around and leveling out normally. Now it does all that moving as usual, then stop and you see the camera slightly going up leveling itself out. As long as it's normal, then I'm okay. Just worried that's all.

Mine moves slowly to the left then stops after the gimbal dance. ;-)

RedHotPoker

After dark, you say? Just intrigued by a favorite latenight program.
Watching Ice Cold Gold on our Discovery channel.
Ruby rich, but dirt poor... The ups and downs of prospectors.
Somedays, I wish that I had a decent quality metal detector...
Mostly all of these outdoor adventure reality series, have drone footage, which is very noticeable, now that we all know what to look for or recognize.

RedHotPoker

After dark, you say? Just intrigued by a favorite latenight program.
Watching Ice Cold Gold on our Discovery channel.
Ruby rich, but dirt poor... The ups and downs of prospectors.
Somedays, I wish that I had a decent quality metal detector...
Mostly all of these outdoor adventure reality series, have drone footage, which is very noticeable, now that we all know what to look for or recognize.

RedHotPoker
Detectors are fun, I have 3... I picked up a Tesoro Vaquero this year because I have a bad shoulder and needed something light weight. But a good detecting forum where you will always learn something new like on here is TreasureNet People will recommend the right detector for where you are or what you need there with no seller hype.

Alllllllll I want to know if it's normal that's all :p Just never noticed it slightly going up after the gimbal dance is done. When it finished it's dance... I noticed it starting to look up and I'm like hmmmm is that normal? Then poof! It levels itself out lol.

Post a wee video, of a video? Showing what it does...

Wiggle wiggle wiggle, slide slide pause. Dance moves...

RedHotPoker

Detectors are fun, I have 3... I picked up a Tesoro Vaquero this year because I have a bad shoulder and needed something light weight. But a good detecting forum where you will always learn something new like on here is TreasureNet People will recommend the right detector for where you are or what you need there with no seller hype.
Yeah, I think they would be pretty awesome at a beach and other public places. Perhaps the bottom of ski hills too. Hehe
I will Definately check that forum out. Thanks for the tip, and link. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Reed L
My camera does the same dance....spins 360 degrees, the P3 levitates about 6 inches...then it throws up....
...it gets really cold in my home office...it's the oldest thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers