Phantom 3 Pro arrives tomorrow

Reaction score
My P3P arrives tomorrow
I've just had permission to use a farmers land close to us to learn. There is masses of open area, so I am quite chuffed at that. All he wants in return is pictures of his farm from above.

Pro owner here as well, lots of farm land in middle TN, makes for great sunset and sunrise photos/videos. These are solid drones, hate they're no longer being produced.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My P3P arrives tomorrow
I've just had permission to use a farmers land close to us to learn. There is masses of open area, so I am quite chuffed at that. All he wants in return is pictures of his farm from above.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The Phantom 3 platform is such an solid platform that flying it is the easy part. Getting to know all the menus and settings is the harder part. I'd suggest just turning it on in your living room and go thru all the menus so you can get familiar with where certain things are and how to go about adjusting them easily. Could even watch YouTube videos on camera adjustments and whatever else while actually using the Go app. You can't open the actual flight part of the Go app without having the Phantom powered up so this is an easy way to go about learning, plus if your using the onboard SIM you have to have the Phantom on anyway. That's only if using an iOS device tho, which I highly suggest for the best experience and optimal connection with the Go app.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sboroblu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan