Phantom 3 pro arrival date

Reaction score
I been waiting for my new Phantom 3 Pro since Oct 9 th when I placed my order thru amazon , the seller name is Classy Brands and for what I understand is coming from England, already have 2 extra batteries, fast charger, car charger, carbon props, case, lens caps, prop balancer, sd cards, you name it but the phantom. My question is, have any of you order from this seller before ? What is there delivery time since there is no tracking number on the order or an email to contact them, the waiting is killing me I am ready to go out and fly, thanks

Up to 28 days might be reasonable for longer distances (where are you?)
Half that is more acceptable unless they make clear it will be slow.
It sounds more like it's actually coming from China if it's three weeks already.
Some sellers are decidedly economical with the truth!
Chinese sellers are generally reliable too but the export and shipping typically seem rather slow and bureaucratic.

It's probably time to be making some contact with them.
If they have a sob story about unexpected problems fulfilling the order I'd back out quickly - you'll get full refund from Amazon.

Even with some of the discounts these are not cheap and problems on delivery are not unknown..
It's probably best to pay a bit more from a mainstream dealer and it will come within 48 hours if they have it in stock.

I'm in Pompano Beach Florida..if I wouldn't know that it was going to take this long for shipping I would ordered from a different vendor. My fault for not reading the small print....my delivery date is between Nov 12 and 25 th...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj