Phantom 3 Pro and other assecories

Reaction score
Like new Phantom 3 Pro. I bought this around 6 mos or so ago. Flown several times. The following is included

3 batteries

Batt 1 = 14 charges
BAtt 2 = 12 charges
Batt 3 = 9 charges

Everything is in like new condition. The P3Pro has never had a rough touchdown or never been crashed. No cracks anyplace.

Also comes with Lowpro case and ND filters as well as extra props. I'm still using the original props that came with the aircraft. The P3 P has the most current firmware and has never given me any issues at all. I really never flown it very far because I'm a chicken..LOL

At this time I am not willing to separate. The price will include me putting everything in the low pro case and bubble wrapping loose items then box the whole thing up and ship to you.

$950.00 Total for everything including shipping. If you want the original box then I'll have to ship in 2 boxes and shipping will be extra.

Almost forgot, comes with extended landing gear. Forgot the make. same peeps who make filters. I also upgrade the RC mount to the aluminum one.

First I'll take it gets it. Check or Money Order. Funds have to clear before I ship.

Thanks guys

Joe

Attachments

• phantom3P.jpg
    phantom3P.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 381

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member