[Phantom 3] Point-Of-Interest - ULTIMATE TEST @ 3842m - Video!

Fantastic.

Such a calm day as well, been up there a few times, blowing gale, clouds rolled in so could see nothing.

Like the person cleaning the see through chamber.

Fantastic.

Such a calm day as well, been up there a few times, blowing gale, clouds rolled in so could see nothing.

Like the person cleaning the see through chamber.

Thanks! Yes, I got lucky but went up on the first lift (8am) to improve my chances of good conditions.

the video is amazing, i liked it very much.

now, about the point of interest.
was that a test for whats coming with the next firmware update or was it a manual poi?

if you were testing the next firmware update, i think its terrible as we can see a lot of corrections made by the drone while trying to make a perfect circle around the object...

the video is amazing, i liked it very much.

now, about the point of interest.
was that a test for whats coming with the next firmware update or was it a manual poi?

if you were testing the next firmware update, i think its terrible as we can see a lot of corrections made by the drone while trying to make a perfect circle around the object...
True, it's making a lot of corrections - that's because of the altitude, wind and huge magnetic interference from the tower. Also, it's me making some changes to the height and radius mid-flight, which is a cool feature of this automatic flight mode.

Reactions: witold and chapsrlz
True, it's making a lot of corrections - that's because of the altitude, wind and huge magnetic interference from the tower. Also, it's me making some changes to the height and radius mid-flight, which is a cool feature of this automatic flight mode.

cool, cant wait to get my hands on the update. i have practiced a lot making manual points of interest, im sure with this update they will be piece of cake :)

the scenery is amazing. The video does not maintain the subject center. The program needs adjusting. autopilot did the same thing until they tweaked it.

the scenery is amazing. The video does not maintain the subject center. The program needs adjusting. autopilot did the same thing until they tweaked it.
I think it would work much better in more tranquil environments... and to be fair you would only use a few seconds of this type of footage in a proper shoot anyway, and so it does the job :)

I think it would work much better in more tranquil environments... and to be fair you would only use a few seconds of this type of footage in a proper shoot anyway, and so it does the job :)
that it does. but I think it can be better. It needs to keep POI center to be great. It's good for what you need. Still has room for improvement.

Cool place. Not sure I am overly impressed by the POI functionality but will be able to tell better when I set my own and see the results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj