Phantom 3 Please help!

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, so yesturday i was flying over my mates motocross track, i was at a good altitude with no trees , or power lines near by. but i was flying for a about 15 minutes and then it just started to to fall to the ground doing flips.. once it hit the ground it rolled into the dam.. my p3 was not completely wet but most of it was.. the camera completely came off and so did a propeller but no where to be seen?
someone please help and tell me why this might of happened.. as it was not the pilots fault, and if the warrenty could cover this..

thanks in advance.

someone please help and tell me why this might of happened
If one of the props was nowhere to be found, then it sounds like you already cracked the case. Props can fly off when not installed properly and/or damaged. DJI would of course have the final say, but you'd need to contact DJI support and send them your flight data.

Reactions: haydenswale
If one of the props was nowhere to be found, then it sounds like you already cracked the case. Props can fly off when not installed properly and/or damaged. DJI would of course have the final say, but you'd need to contact DJI support and send them your flight data.
okay how do i send flight data

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr