Phantom 3 Pelican Case (SoCal)

Reaction score
UPDATE: P3P has been sold, Pelican Case is still available (local pickup only)

----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone,

Bought the P3P back in June thinking I'd have more time to play with it but I just have other priorities right now. Rather someone who will use it get a chance to pick it up.

It was literally flown for about 7 mins when I first bought, been in the case ever since.

I have the P3P and am including a 64GB MicroSD High-Speed card, Controller Lanyard, extra battery.

I won't be parting out the drone, and I would prefer to sell it as a package.

I'm located in SoCal (Pasadena) and prefer local but if we can work something out I am willing to ship it.

Anyway, PM me offers.

Thanks Guys!

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for $1100 with local pickup. We can negotiate if you want me to ship it.

Thanks

Are the extra props and charger all included ? Really all that I want is the drone and controller and everything that the P3P comes with in the box. Are you willing to just sell the the drone in the original box with everything that drone comes with ready to fly? It would be easier for me to Pay to have it ship to me here in Mason Ohio 45045 if you wouldn't mine going to the post office and getting the rate to send it to Mason Ohio and include that rate in your final price for me to pay and I could send you the moneygram and you could send me the drone

Are you willing to sell just the drone and the controller along with everything that come in the original Phantom 3 P box I don't need the case I do however want the second battery if so can you come up with a price including shipping to Mason Ohio 45040

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers