No idea.. But there's lots of parts on eBay. And the only o failure parachute deployment is a independent system with a independent trigger. Like the 33devices stop fly away system

Sort of the same subject...Even if your parachute deploys and slows your descent, depending on what you land on the camera and gimble could still break off due to the very minimal ground clearance that DJI built into it. So my question is this: Would the compass be affected if I were to install (non-metallic) leg extenders to increase ground clearance? Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I think this question is relevant to the parachute topic too. Longer legs + power off parachute landing = intact Gimble.

No problem there. Non-metallic materials do not affect the mag-field around the quad. (some metals don't either i.e. aluminum, etc.)

Parachute recovery system installed with video of first trigger
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The manual trigger is bit expensive but reliable too...u can wait and click when the time is right. the mayday may prematurely deploy the parachute due to some minor movements like what happened to me...my drone was flying well but all of sudden the mayday deploy the parachute while the drone is on the air...so, the string entangled with the propeller since the craft was still flying...and the parachute did not deployed fully and my drone crashed and it broken in pieces and i have to buy new drone...hmmmm...but later the shop gave me one since they are my good friend not the mayday maker who dumped me.
Hi,
So this transmitter is by Opale? And it is compatible with the MARS Mini V2 chute package?

Mine is by 33dev. And the Mars is compatible just take apart the servo and remove the pcb board.. And replace with DC wires... Quite simple actually my first time doing was the first in the video

Overall price for the board, and remote was a lil over 150. But unlike mayday or stop fall it's fail proof since I hold the trigger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31